• Administrator
    Rocket Alchemist
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 1,071 posts |
  • 8 Clan Points

YOU WAKE UP.

IT IS DARK AND STORMY OUTSIDE.

YOU ARE IN BED AND QUESTIONABLY SOBER. LAST NIGHT YOU THREW A WICKED PARTY. OR WAS THAT JUST A DREAM?

A ROAR OF THUNDER JOLTS YOU AWAKE. IN THE GLOW OF A LIGHTNING FLASH YOU SPY A SMALL SCURRYING CRITTER DASH ACROSS THE WINDOWSILL.

---

IF YOU THREW A WICKED PARTY LAST NIGHT, TURN TO PAGE 5.

IF YOU WISH TO PURSUE THE CRITTER BY OPENING THE WINDOW, TURN TO PAGE 9.

IF YOU WISH TO INSPECT YOUR ROOM, TURN TO PAGE 13.

IF YOU WISH TO INVENT A COMMAND, TURN TO PAGE $NEW AND ENTER AN ACTION VERB AND A TARGET.
In space, the stars are paved with gold.

No, really, who is Ryu Gaia?

Will anybody tell me?

Does anybody know?

Signature from when I was in Mercury below:
Spoiler

Lunaryon

Schrodinger's Lesbian Catgirl

• Flowing Rook
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 295 posts |
  • 2 Clan Points
Invent Command : Action Verb (Drink) Target (Thunder)

TROLOLOLOL
JKJK
Invent command: Roll out of bed

Ryu Gaia

Spaceman

• Administrator
    Rocket Alchemist
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 1,071 posts |
  • 8 Clan Points

View PostLunaryon, on 22 August 2012 - 04:14 AM, said:

DRINK THUNDER

YOU REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE AN ELDRITCH GOD AND YOU HAVE A MIGHTY THIRST.

YOU SIT UP OUT OF YOUR BED OF SKULLS AND SPIT OUT THE BONES OF MORTALS FROM YOUR TENTACLED MOUTH. YOU REALLY WENT ON A HELLA BENDER IN NEO-R'YLEH LAST NIGHT. WHAT AN AWESOME FRIGHT CLUB. YOU CANNOT RECALL AN AFTERPARTY, BUT YOU SUSPECT ONE. YOU ARE AFRAID OF THE POSSIBLE STATE OF YOUR KITCHEN.

BUT RIGHT NOW YOU ARE SEVERELY HUNGOVER AND MUST SLAKE YOUR UNQUENCHABLE LUST FOR LIQUID-LIKE SUSTENANCE. YOU ROAR LIKE AN UNDERWATER RAGING BULL AND DRINK THE THUNDER.

THE CLOUDS PROMPTLY SHUT UP BECAUSE THEY KNOW BETTER.

---

TO HANDLE YOUR POTENTIALLY CATACLYSMIC KITCHEN CALAMITY, TURN TO PAGE 8.

DO YOU CARE ABOUT THAT CRITTER? FAIR WARNING, HE WILL WRECK YOUR DAY. TURN TO PAGE 19.

TO INVENT A NEW COMMAND, TURN TO PAGE $NEW AND PROVIDE AN ACTION VERB AND A TARGET.

Will anybody tell me?

Does anybody know?

Spoiler

Lunaryon

Schrodinger's Lesbian Catgirl

• Flowing Rook
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 295 posts |
  • 2 Clan Points
Awake from Dream
Waiting for other people to get a chance to play

Patsy Dragon

Starry Knight

• Law of The Cycle
    The ultimate champion of being someone who has something to say that is worth listening to!
    Jupiter
  • Venus Clan
  • 8,265 posts |
  • 179 Clan Points

Turn to page 19.

Posted Image

"... but you can love completely without complete understanding." -Reverend Maclean, from "The River Runs Through It" (movie)

"grumble grumble stinkhead grumble grumble poop-for-snot grumble grumble dick" -Ryu Gaia

"Puhi gave the people food and made the seaweed farm."

Spoiler

Ryu Gaia

Spaceman

• Administrator
    Rocket Alchemist
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 1,071 posts |
  • 8 Clan Points

View PostPatsy Dragon, on 22 August 2012 - 04:31 AM, said:

Turn to page 19.

YOU FUMBLE IN THE MISTY DARKNESS OF YOUR CAVERNOUS CHAMBERS FOR AN ILLUMINATOR LEVER. YOU CLUTCH IT IN YOUR WRITHING PROTUBERANCES AND FLICK IT WITH AN ABYSSAL GRUNT. THE SKY CATCHES FIRE, REVEALING THE MESS-TASTIC STATE OF YOUR DWELLING, WHICH WE WILL GET TO LATER.

FOR NOW YOU ARE CHIEFLY CONCERNED WITH THE CRITTER THAT SCAMPERED PAST YOUR WINDOWSILL. THERE EXISTS IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND THE FAINTEST STRAND OF ANXIETY WHICH TIES YOU TO THE BELIEF THAT THIS CRITTER IS IMPORTANT.

YOU OPEN THE WINDOW, A STARGATE INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION. WITHIN THE SWIRLING GREEN INSANITY OF THAT FOREIGN HELLSCAPE, YOU SEE THE TAIL OF THE CRITTER SCUTTLING OFF. YOU SUSPECT THAT THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST YOU SEE OF IT.

BECAUSE IN THAT GLIMPSE YOU CAME TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUE MAGNITUDE OF HORROR YOU WILL INEVITABLY FACE, FOR THERE IS A DOOMED NATURE TO THAT VILE BEAST. YOU HAVE CAUGHT A GLIMPSE OF THE HARBINGER OF THE END, THE HORSEMAN OF THE APOCALYPSE.

BECAUSE, YOU SEE.

THAT WAS AN ARMADILLO TAIL.

---

TO EXAMINE YOUR ROOM, TURN TO PAGE 11 AND PROVIDE THREE WORDS.

TO EXAMINE YOUR KITCHEN, TURN TO PAGE 8 AND HOPE FOR THE BEST.

TO INVENT A NEW COMMAND, TURN TO PAGE $NEW AND PROVIDE AN ACTION VERB AND A TARGET.

Will anybody tell me?

Does anybody know?

Spoiler

Shonic

Native Windian

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 812 posts |
  • 8 Clan Points
Invent command: Spoil the ending

Ryu Gaia

Spaceman

• Administrator
    Rocket Alchemist
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 1,071 posts |
  • 8 Clan Points

POPULAR

View PostShonic, on 22 August 2012 - 04:43 AM, said:

Invent command: Spoil the ending

SUDDENLY YOUR DODECAPLEX EYES WIDEN IN SIMULTANEOUS HORROR AS THEY GAZE INTO THE FAR FUTURE OF THE ALEPH FATESTREAM AND RECEIVE A VISION. YOU BEAR WITNESS TO TWO THINGS.

THING ONE: GLORY OF SUPREME MAGNIFICENCE.

THING TWO: THE ENDING YOU BAKED FOR HUMANITY IS GOING BAD. IF YOU DO NOT HURRY UP AND SERVE THAT DISH BEFORE THE ENDING OF THIS ETERNITY, IT WILL SPOIL, AND YOU WILL HAVE CAUSED ALMOST NO SUFFERING OF CONSEQUENCE. THIS IS A TRAGIC OUTCOME, BECAUSE YOU FINALLY GOT THE SWIRLY BITS ON THE VOLCANIC PLUMES RIGHT THIS TIME, AND IT WOULD BE A WEEPING SHAME FOR THIS TO GO TO WASTE.

BUT THEN YOU REMEMBER THAT THIS IS STUPID AND YOU HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO.

---

TO EXAMINE YOUR ROOM, TURN TO PAGE 11 AND PROVIDE THREE WORDS.

TO EXAMINE YOUR KITCHEN, TURN TO PAGE 8 AND HOPE FOR THE BEST.

Will anybody tell me?

Does anybody know?

Spoiler

Zack

Banana Knight

• Legionary
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 704 posts |
  • 12 Clan Points
Invent command: Name the main character something obnoxiously stupid. So obnoxiously stupid, that it would surprise even the author that he came up with this stupid, stupid name.
Yes.
Posted Image

Spoiler

Char

SPC Space Tentacle

• Lead Explorer
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 298 posts |
  • 5 Clan Points
Invent command: See through the shrooms!
Despite the type of Adept I am, Mist & I are inseparable! Posted Image

Ryu Gaia

Spaceman

• Administrator
    Rocket Alchemist
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 1,071 posts |
  • 8 Clan Points

View PostZack, on 22 August 2012 - 05:00 AM, said:

Invent command: Name the main character something obnoxiously stupid. So obnoxiously stupid, that it would surprise even the author that he came up with this stupid, stupid name.

YOU SUDDENLY HEAR A RUMBLING, GUTTERAL TITTERING FROM THE TEEMING MASS OF SHADOWS THAT FILLES THE ROILING HELLCHASM NEXT TO THE COOL POSTER OF A KITTY YOU IRONICALLY ENJOY AND WHICH YOU DEFINITELY DO NOT ACTUALLY FIND ADORABLE. LOOK AT THAT LITTLE FURBALL PLAY WITH THAT FRAYING AND SLIGHTLY FUZZY BALL OF YARN. THAT IS TRULY PATHETIC AND YOU DO NOT THINK IT IS CUTE AT ALL!!!

ANYWAY THE SHADOWVOICE IS BECKONING. IT IS OF COURSE YOUR OVERBEARING SPAWN-ORIGINATOR, THE BEING WHOSE GROTESQUE UNDULATIONS SUMMONED YOUR FORM FROM THE VOID. ONE OF THE MOST LOATHESOME SPECTRES IN THE PANDAEMON. THE TERRIBLE M'OM.

IT BELCHES YOUR GIVEN NAME, WHICH YOU HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT WAS OBNOXIOUSLY STUPID. IN FACT, IT IS SO OBNOXIOUSLY STUPID, THAT EVEN THE COOLEST AND MOST TOTALLY AWESOME AND BADASS DUDE IN THE UNIVERSE WAS JUST UTTERLY FLOORED THAT HE CAME UP WITH THIS STUPID, STUPID NAME.

"ZAAAAAAAAAAAACK"

BUSTED.

---

TO USER YOUR CLAIRVOYANCE OF THE ALEPH FATESTREAM TO LEARN WHAT YOU DID, TURN TO PAGE 29.

TO FACE THE MUSIC AND GO DOWNSTAIRS TO M'OM, TURN TO PAGE 31.

Will anybody tell me?

Does anybody know?

Spoiler

Char

SPC Space Tentacle

• Lead Explorer
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 298 posts |
  • 5 Clan Points
Turn to page 29
Despite the type of Adept I am, Mist & I are inseparable! Posted Image

Ryu Gaia

Spaceman

• Administrator
    Rocket Alchemist
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 1,071 posts |
  • 8 Clan Points

View PostChar, on 22 August 2012 - 05:18 AM, said:

Turn to page 29

YOU GRIMACE SO HARD IT INVERTS YOUR FACE ALONG THE SIXTH DIMENSIONAL AXIS. YOU REALIZE, AS YOU BEGIN TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED, THAT YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF LAST NIGHT, WHICH WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

YOU AND YOUR GHOUL-PALS WERE STARTED OFF THE NIGHT WITH A PRETTY TAME LLAMA SACRIFICE TO THE ABOMINABLE KINGMAKER DEVILS BEFORE HEADING ON DOWN TO ELECTRIC CHAIR AVENUE, A SWANKY ULTRAVIOLET-LIGHT DISTRICT DOWNTOWN WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

FOR REASONS YOU CANNOT ASCERTAIN YOU WERE WEARING PAJAMAS, WHICH IS UNUSUAL. THERE IS A PILLAR OF DESTINY, AN ARTIFACT OF BLACKFATE RITUAL MAGIC, OBSCURING YOUR 120-FOLD SIGHT WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO SEE FAR ENOUGH BACK TO UNDERSTAND YOUR ATTIRE. PERHAPS THAT WILL BECOME ELUCIDATED AS YOUR SHENANIGANS ADVENTURES CONTINUE.

YOU HIT UP NEO-R'YLEH, A FRIGHT CLUB WHERE THE PICKLED NEURON-WEB ASCENDANTS SIMULATE HUMAN PRESUMPTIONS ABOUT THE NATURE OF YOUR WORLD. THEY THINK SUCH SILLY THINGS ABOUT YOUR KIND! LIKE, THAT YOU GUYS JUST FLOP AROUND AND HAVE CABALISTIC ORGIES OF ECSTASY AND DAMNATION ALL THE TIME.

WAIT. ISN'T THAT EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID WHEN YOU GOT BACK?

UHHHHHHHHHH

YOU POP ONTO FATEBOOK AND SET YOUR STATUS TO

HOPE = GONE

---

TO FACE THE MUSIC AND GO DOWNSTAIRS TO M'OM, TURN TO PAGE 31.

Will anybody tell me?

Does anybody know?

Spoiler

Patsy Dragon

Starry Knight

• Law of The Cycle
    The ultimate champion of being someone who has something to say that is worth listening to!
    Jupiter
  • Venus Clan
  • 8,265 posts |
  • 179 Clan Points

Turn to page 31, when you have time. :) Thanks for all the fun tonight!

Posted Image

"... but you can love completely without complete understanding." -Reverend Maclean, from "The River Runs Through It" (movie)

"grumble grumble stinkhead grumble grumble poop-for-snot grumble grumble dick" -Ryu Gaia

"Puhi gave the people food and made the seaweed farm."

Spoiler

What?

Ace Attorney

Promethean Guard
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 2,369 posts |
  • 87 Clan Points

Invent command: Reverse_time

Cmd:Reverse_time= set page to 0

Invent command: Change_gender_rolls
Cmd:Change_gender_rolls= If male pronoun set in matrix = 1, if female pronoun set in matrix = 2. Change genger of pronoun from matrix 1 =female, change gender of pronoun from matrix 2 to male.

[10:09:03 PM] Kiri: Gah, What?'s poor spelling is contagious!
[10:09:18 PM] Kiri: It is spreading throughout the lands of Draconis. Soon we shall have an epidemic on our hands.
[10:09:28 PM] CompleteZero: Worse than the banana plague too
[10:09:52 PM] CompleteZero: 'Notable Events'

[6:55:21 PM] Robert Joe: What?, you are not Jenna. You are supposed to eat the Stawberries, not people.

http://www.circlever...omics/CVS19.gif

http://www.circlever...omics/CVS13.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users