Realist

• Administrator
    High Judge
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 3,001 posts |
  • 347 Clan Points

View PostCena, on 03 May 2017 - 02:03 AM, said:

(and even then I haven't escaped BotW's siren song, I play it at the gym).
I should start combining workouts with recreational time, so that I actually feel like doing it. Good for you.

I played Viking Clan on Facebook this morning. Trivia Crack's not working. :/

View PostDeltan the Dramatic, on 02 July 2016 - 09:07 PM, said:

Merc, Ignatius [...] these two are roughly equivalent to Exodia the Forbidden one.

Recipient of Posted Image

Merc

lurky

• Emperor
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,433 posts |
  • 28 Clan Points

Oof, I've been juggling a bunch of things, haha. I'm still playing FE: Heroes pretty much every day, especially with the new event that started today. I'm also on my second playthrough (lmao) of FE: Echoes, which might be my new all time favorite FE game. Then I saw that Stardew Valley was finally released on steam, so I started playing it since I had a copy, and that's also been a pretty big timesink. Then, I've also been playing Robot Roller Derby Disco Dodgeball with a few friends, which in addition to being an absolute mouthful is a really fun multiplayer game!

[4/17/15,10:18:15 PM] Zack: breathe in
[4/17/15,10:18:21PM] Merc: Merc breathes in
[4/17/15,10:18:32 PM] Zack: and maybe out if you want

Kirigishi

Ranger

• Administrator
    Frost Knight
    Mercury
  • Administrators
  • 4,399 posts |
  • 276 Clan Points

Pokémon Uranium (fanmade version). I was never very fond of the idea of fakemon, but the creators of this game did a really convincing job! Would recommend if you're looking for a free, casual play.

Tawny779 said:

you come for the Golden Sun. You stay for the crazy <3

Misery said:

Common sense is the most uncommon of the senses.

Dave: I'm becoming a doctor.
Dave: I like people
Dave: ...when they're unconscious

GalactaRay

Scholar

• Crashing Waves King
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 2,314 posts |
  • 115 Clan Points

Pretty similar to Merc as I'm playing Fire Emblem as well. On my classic hard run of echoes for now and while from experience the early game is pretty easy the last couple of maps are pretty hard and I don't want to lose anyone as well so there's going to be some grinding ahead of me. Also playing Heroes consistently enough.

Other than Fire emblem the Specter Knight patch for shovel knight finally game out on the 3ds so I've been playing through that which in my opinion is the most enjoyable out of the 3 campaigns so far, lets see how the last one fairs. I've been playing Smash Bros on and off for just a quick round.
Posted Image
A bunch of quotes below.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Ignatius

Realist

• Administrator
    High Judge
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 3,001 posts |
  • 347 Clan Points

Pokemon Uranium, and Adventure Capitalist, which has made it's way to FB. My phone started being unable to handle it.

Merc, Ignatius [...] these two are roughly equivalent to Exodia the Forbidden one.

GalactaRay

Scholar

• Crashing Waves King
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 2,314 posts |
  • 115 Clan Points

Mostly been playing through my second play through of Fire Emblem Echoes, this time with some grinding. I still get to be carefree whilst playing thanks to Mila's turnwheel. It stops you from repeating chapters at the vary least if a unit days. Also been slowing progressing through Tharcia 776. Fow now I can say the game is fun since I'm on chapter 9 and there haven't been any obnoxious status staves the game is well known for. Hopefully my experience with the game stays that way but I doubt it.

When I'm not bothered to play Fire Emblem I've been playing Mario Kart 7, just trying to get the max rank for every cup right now. I hate and love items, I especially hate the fire flower and the AI using green shells. Coins are an interesting strategy to the game but really just snowballs those in the lead while the ones in the back fight each other with items and lose coins.
Posted Image
A bunch of quotes below.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Insignificant Organism

i forget entirely

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 164 posts |
  • 2 Clan Points
I've been playing a lot of Trails / Kiseki, which has surpassed Tales as my favorite JRPG franchise at this point.

Trails in the Sky the Third - incredible gameplay, even better than second chapter's. Story is not as linear but it ties a lot of loose ends that weren't quite settled from the ending of SC. Playing nightmare mode blind was totally worth it.

Zero no Kiseki / Ao no Kiseki - I've been waiting on these two games for what feels like a million years, and luckily for me someone released a translation spreadsheet and I was able to get through both. As far as kiseki games go, these are the best of the best. I could go on all day, but basically I hope these games are localized sometime in the distant future.

OneShot - A short puzzle game with fantastically dreary atmosphere, beautiful pixel art and a heart-wrenching story. I'm quite fond of the soundtrack and the game is short but feels very complete. Characters are simple but genuinely lovable.

Yomawari: Night Alone - This game is impressively frightening. I can't really put it into words, but you can definitely feel the horrific tension when hiding from monsters.

Ys I - I suck at this game, but I've been told that it's short and I'm like halfway done.

Akatsuki no Kiseki - This is a web game with characters from Trails in the Sky and Zero/Ao no kiseki. It's another game that has no English release, so I'm playing it at a painfully slow pace. I'm about 180 lines into the game after playing for a few days lol.

I strongly, strongly recommend Trails in the Sky FC for anyone looking for a new series to try. I'll warn you that with the Trails series, it's extremely long and if you get into it you will be playing for a very long time. There are 7 full length games (8 when Sen 3 comes out in Japan this fall), though only 5 of them have been released in the west and the localization situation's somewhat unclear at the moment.

OneShot is also amazing and it's a quick, standalone game.
Posted Image

Tawny779

Official Refuge Lurker/TCG Whiz

• Centurion
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 700 posts |
  • 32 Clan Points

Persona 4 has been my video game crack of late. game is really freaking good. can't wait to finish it and move on to Persona 3 afterwards though...
Pokemon Showdown: Tawn
League of Legends: Tawny779 (NA)
Battle.Net: Tawny779#1879
Steam: Tawny779
Nintendo Friend Code: 1135-1686-4113
hit me up on any of the above!

Current Trading Card Game addiction:
Cardfight!! Vanguard

join the Official GSAR Discord! or My Personal Discord I use for gaming with people outside the GSAR community

View PostKirigishi, on 05 January 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

Welcome to the Refuge, where nothing is ever normal.

Ignatius

Realist

• Administrator
    High Judge
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 3,001 posts |
  • 347 Clan Points

Crusaders of the Lost Idols, an online idle game.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users