[Clan RP][Tool] What am I like as an adept?

Dont know what youd be like Come here and find out

• You cannot reply to this topic
51 replies to this topic

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
Applicant:  Kuki
Your Build:  Striker
Your Element:  Jupiter
Your Fundament:   No Affinity
Your Base Class' Role:  Rogue Variant

Overview:  A physical fighter specializing in the use of Scythes, Swords, Blades, and Maces.  Your innate element is Jupiter, but you spend just as much time using Venus and Mars-based classes.  Mercury, however, isn't used quite as much.  Apart from your base class, you probably spend a lot of time using your Dual Opposite and Dual Adjacent classes.  Your Dual Symbiotic is likely your least used class, though.  You tend to have a balance in what you do, which leads to a wide variety of classes.

You have no real fundamental affinity, meaning you are affiliated with neither Sol nor Luna.  You are capable of a variety of supports, from buffs and debuffs to recovery and ailments alike, but with the variety you lack real specialization.  Starting with your Dual Element classes, though, you gain the ability to cast stronger buffs and debuffs, which carries over to Tri Element classes.  When it comes to casting spells, you have the following aspects to draw from:  Stone, Flame, Wind, and Water.  Offensive spells may take any of these forms, so long as your class is capable of the appropriate elements.

Your Base class is a Rogue-based variant.  You have an Added Damage spell line, and either a Multiplier or Cover/Counter line.  You also have your basic spell line, and either an intermediate or advanced spell line.  Personally, I recommend choosing Multiplier and Advanced spell lines.   Your focus tends to split between offense and your support spells, which you would have seven of.  Personally, I recommend either two buff groups, one debuff group, and an ailment, or one buff group, one debuff group, and three ailments.

Classes that use Venus Djinn are likely Attacker-based in their nature.  Your supports are probably a buff group and perhaps some recovery spells.

Classes that use Mars Djinn are likely Paladin-based in their nature.  You're likely to use single target healing rather than Multi-target, and your support is either a recovery spell or an ailment spell.

Classes that use Mercury Djinn are probably tank-based.  You likely have a couple of debuffs, possibly lowering the attack, spellcasting or agility of your targets, or a combination of a debuff group and a buff group.

Your tri-elemental classes are likely to be a variant on each of the four main roles.  However, they'll be much different than your base and dual elemental classes in their nature, focusing a little more on debuffs and ailments than your other classes.  Also expect to use Drain and Psy Drain type abilities in at least one of these classes, more likely two different groups.  None of these classes will really mirror or compliment each other, but rather act as stand alone classes.

In Depth Analysis
Spoiler

Empty until I find something new to do with this space.

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
Applicant:  Blizz
Your Build:  Fighter
Your Element:  Mars
Your Fundament:   Greater Luna
Your Base Class' Role:  Attacker

Overview:  A physical fighter specializing in the use of Spears, Swords, Blades, and Bows.  Your innate element is Mars, though you often use classes with Venus and Mercury.  Jupiter you tend to avoid, but not necessarily to an extreme.  Apart from your base class, you probably spend a lot of time using your Tri Adjacent and Tri Hybrid A classes. On the other end of the spectrum, your Dual Opposite is likely your least used class.  You tend to be aggressive, but not at the cost of class variety.

Your Fundamental Affinity is Greater Luna, meaning you are great with debuffs and ailments. In a dual element class you are able to use a few Buffs.  In a tri element class, you're capable of learning a few recovery spells.  When it comes to casting spells, you have the following aspects to draw from:  Crystal, Corrosive, Bolt, and Ice.  Offensive spells may take any of these forms, so long as your class is capable of the appropriate elements.

Your Base class is probably an Attacker role.  You have an Added Damage spell line and a Multiplier line.  You also have your basic spell line, an intermediate spell line, and an advanced spell line.  Your four supports are likely a debuff set and a couple ailment spells, though your main focus is going to be dealing damage.  As such, your debuff probably assists in that, dropping the target's defense, warding, or resistance.

Classes that use Venus Djinn are likely Tank-based in their nature.  For your supports, you probably have one debuff group and one buff group.

Classes that use Mercury Djinn are likely Paladin-based or are the Dark Knight variant in their nature.  If paladin based, you'll be using a Multiplier line.  If dark knight based, you'll probably have a Cover/Counter line.  Either way, the support spell is probably an ailment, perhaps a nasty one at that.

Classes that use Jupiter Djinn are probably rogue-based.  You'll have a mix of buffs, debuffs, and ailments at your disposal in terms of supports.  Also consider using a variant, sacrificing one support for either a Multiplier or Cover/Counter line.

Your Mars-Venus-Mercury tri-elemental classes are very likely to be an attacker and a tank.  One of them probably has the Drain/Psy Drain type recovery set, the other a healthy set of buffs and debuffs.  Maybe an ailment spell or two as well.  The two classes very likely mirror and compliment one another.

Your Mars-Venus-Jupiter tri-elemental classes are likely to be Rogue or Paladin variants.  These would likely have a healthy variety of supports, and are the most likely place to find a Cure Poison/Restore type spell.  The two won't really compliment one another, though, being quite a bit different than one another thematically.

In Depth Analysis
Spoiler

Dreaming Sun

Squire

• Members
  • 11 posts |
Bonus question! What build do you want?
Spellsword please.

What are your favorite Unleashes from the games?
Vorpal Slash, Asura, Titan Blade

What are your favorite class EPAs from the games?
Ragnarok series, Astral Blast series, Quick Strike.

What are your favorite base damage spells from the games?
Thunderclap series, Volcano series, Fume series.

What are your favorite summons?
Catastrophe, Judgement, Atalanta

In terms of appearance, what are your favorite Djinni designs from Dark Dawn?
Furrow, Breeze, Pepper.

Which adepts from the games were your favorite?
Ivan, Saturos, Karis

A good friend of yours is in the middle of an argument with someone you don't know.  You don't know the circumstances, nor the context of the argument.  What do you do?
Leave them, at the moment, I guess. Later on, I'll probably ask about it, and see if she's alright, and help if I can, but there's not much I can do during an argument, so (if this were happening over the internet, I'd probably try and calm them down or something at the time).

Someone posted something on the web you think is wrong, and are adamant in their stance.  What do you do?
Depends. If it were something solid like, "Ivan's a Venus Adept", I'd... argue straight out, tell them no and find some way to prove them wrong. If they... refuse to believe, I guess I'd give up and leave them. If it's something arguable, like, "Ivan's a superior wielder of the Elven Blade as soon as you get it," I'd show my point of view and try and understand why they think that. If it's something that... can't really be argued, like "Kraden is not a real God", I guess I'll probably state my view, but probably will leave them to their own opinion.

Someone approaches you, intending to start a fight of some sort. What do you do?
It depends who it is, I guess. If it's a close friend, I'd probably try and figure out what the hell went wrong (even if it does result in a fight). If it's someone I have no clue about, I'll probably find some sort of passive aggressive safety; if someone wanted a physical fight, say, I'd just find friends and show it's a bad idea, say, and if someone were going to get in a fight online over something, I'd either show that everyone's on my side, or just leave, or something like that.

You have an important errand to run, and need to use the car.  Your roommate also has an important errand that they need to do, but needs to go in the opposite direction. Both of these errands aren't wants, but needs, and are equally important to both parties.  What do you do?
I can't drive, I can probably take public transport, I wouldn't leave something like this to the last minute. But for the actual question, it depends. If I'm really close to them (I expect I would be), I'll leave them to it, if not, I'll take it.

A close friend of yours is upset.  Many hurtful things were said about them earlier in the day by someone you both know.  What do you do?
Try and calm them down. If it's someone they're friends with, I'll try and get them to make amends. If not, just convince them it isn't worth it. Either way, anything to really just calm her down.

Someone you really, really do not like from high school turns out to be going to the same college as you.  What do you do?
... ehh. Nothing really. Continue as I would have had they wouldn't be there.

A bully has been picking on you for some time now.  You've reached a breaking point, and have to do something, anything about it.  What do you do?
... Ignore them, pretty much. Again, this is an odd case by case thing. The one time I was bullied by this one guy... I managed to do some things, and now he's one of my best friends. So... yeah, if they seem like a reasonable guy, I'd try and get close. If not... Iunno, again, find some way to show them it's a bad idea. Other friends and such.

You overhear a group of coworkers gossiping about a new employee.  However, you know this new employee, and know that what they're saying about them to be false.  What do you do?
Tell them, pretty much. See the... earlier question, I guess, about someone being wrong online. Would probably act the same way. Unless I know them enough that they aren't going to believe anything, where I'd just leave them.

Two of your closest friends are in a bitter argument against one another, but neither one of them is really in the wrong or in the right.  What do you do?
See the question above about a close friend being upset. I'd... just try and find some way of reconciling them, if I feel it worth it (if I notice that they're never going to make up ever, I can't do anything, so). Either way, I'll try and be for them both.

You meet someone on the road, genuinely in bad financial shape.  You have some spare change, but you're not rich either - you're actually running low on funds until your paycheck comes next week.  You can make it to the next week if you give them some spare change, but it'll be much tougher than if you hadn't... What do you do?
I guess it comes down to the exact situation, again, but in general I'll give. I... do trust myself more than I would them, though, so if it would be... really difficult to get through, I'll probably keep it, and if it would be inconsequential for them, I'll probably keep it, but all in all I'll probably give.

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
Sorry for the late reply - combination of procrastination, catching up on blogs, and spotty internet.  Hopefully that last one is fixed, but those first two were really the main contributors.  I really should have had this up by yesterday, and for that, I truly apologize.

Anywho, let's get started!

Applicant:  Dreaming Sun
Your Build:  Spellsword
Your Element:  Jupiter
Your Fundament:   Lesser Sol
Your Base Class' Role:  Generalist

Overview:  A spellcaster skilled in the use of Blades, Bows, and Staffs.  Your innate element is Jupiter, and you tend to strongly prefer your base class over other classes.  However, when you do use alt classes, you most commonly will use either Venus or Mars djinn to attain them.  You almost never use classes with Mercury djinn, though.  The most common alt-classes you'll use are your Dual Opposite and Dual Adjacent classes.  The class you're least likely to use is your Dual Symbiotic class.

Your Fundamental Affinity is Lesser Sol, meaning you are great with buffs, do well with ailment recovery and related spells, and are capable of the occasional debuff.  In a dual element class you are able to use stronger Debuffs.  In a tri element class, you're capable of using stronger ailment recovery spells.  When it comes to casting spells, you have the following aspects to draw from:  Plant, Stone, Explosive, Flame, Astral, Wind, Steam, and Water.  Offensive spells may take any of these forms, so long as your class is capable of the appropriate elements.

Your Base class is probably a Generalist Role.  While you do have your added damage spell at hand, you're probably going to be more focused on supporting your friends with buffs and an MT healing spell line.  While it is possible that you'd have recovery spells, it's far more likely that you use buffs as your supports.

Classes that use Venus Djinn are likely Healer based in their nature.  You'll have both ST and AT healing, though likely of differing elements.  Your supports are probably recovery spells.

Classes that use Mars Djinn are probably Trickster based.  Here, your supports are probably two buff lines and a couple recovery spells, perhaps draining spells.

Classes that use Mercury Djinn are probably blaster-based.  The focus of this class would be the multiplier and added damage lines, and consider using the added effect path for your base damage spells.  Your supports would be dubuffs that lower their resistance to spells, so Warding and Resistance debuffs.  You would have no buffs or recovery spells in this class.

Your Jupiter-Merury-Venus tri-elemental classes are probably generalist in nature, but serve a slightly different purpose.  These two are probably mirrors of one another as well - one may use MT healing, and the other may be a variant that uses a trio of ailment spells instead.  Your supports are a balance of benedictions and maledictions, but without any real trends - however, what one of these lines does, the other probably does the opposite.  So if one has recovery and debuff spells, the other has ailment and buff spells.

Your Jupiter-Mercury-Mars tri-elemental classes are likely to be a Blaster and Generalist variant each.  The Generalist class with have more of an emphasis on actual damage dealing, and have access to multipliers.  The Blaster's main focus is going to be your heavy hitters, but it might also have some recovery and buff spells, so it's not a full offense class.  Unlike the other tri-element class set, these classes do not mirror one another.

In Depth Analysis
Spoiler

Char

SPC Space Tentacle

• Lead Explorer
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 298 posts |
  • 5 Clan Points
  • What do you want to be as an adept?  A physical fighter, or a spellcaster?
    Physical, although my character isn't much of a fighter. There wouldn't be much need for her to fight unless she had to. She'd probably just fight monsters, to be honest.  
  • Pick one of the following:  Axe, Spear, Scythe
    Too heavy and tall! Blades! I'm much too small to carry either of those!  Maybe a spear on a good day and probably two sickles.
  • Pick one of the following:  Bow, Scythe, Ankh
    Bow. Range and accuracy are good. Quick on the draw ! Also can be used for recreational uses or just silly mischief.
  • What do you value in armor?  Protection, Mobility, or Power Boosts?
    Protection and mobility. Preferably, mobility. I imagine my GSona to have high agility because duh, Ruinfaring Researcher.
  • What are your favorite Unleashes from the games?  List up to three.
    Megiddo, Dreamtide,  Hurricane
  • What are your favorite class EPAs from the games (spells like Ragnarok and Shuriken that get more powerful as your attack stat goes up)?  List up to three.
    Odyssey, Liquifier, Diamond Dust
  • What are your favorite base damage spells from the games (all damaging spells that aren't EPAs)?  List up to 3.
    Searing Beam, Grand Gaia, Supercool
  • What are your favorite summons?  List up to 3.
    Crystallux, Judgment, and Haures
  • In terms of appearance, not ability, what are your favorite Djinni designs from Dark Dawn?  List up to 3.  References can be found here: Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Mercury.
    Mist, Puff, and Reflux
  • Which adepts from the games were your favorites?  List up to 3.
    Felix, Piers, Eoleo
  • A good friend of yours is in the middle of an argument with someone you don't know.  You don't know the circumstances, nor the context of the argument.  What do you do?
    Depends. If that person seems like an elder relative whom I haven't met, then I leave it alone. (Lets face it, alot of my friends are disrespectful to their elders. Or maybe I'm just too Blazian. )  If it's another person who doesn't look like family, then I'd probably listen in on the conversation before doing anything rash.
  • Someone posted something on the web you think is wrong, and are adamant in their stance.  What do you do?
    Depends on where. Lots of websites have stupid people, duh. Generally, I just scroll past it. If it was something on a site like GSAR, of course I'd counter it! (But of course, that should never happen here, right? We're all friendly.)
  • Someone approaches you, intending to start a fight of some sort (does not have to be physical).  What do you do?
    "****, please. Get some class. Nobody has time for this, honey-dear. :L  "
  • You have an important errand to run, and need to use the car.  Your roommate also has an important errand that they need to do, but needs to go in the opposite direction. Both of these errands aren't wants, but needs, and are equally important to both parties.  What do you do? (assume for the sake of the question that you can drive, and that there's only one car between the two of you)
    I'm probably driving. So, of course, I'd drop my roommate off first....Since I'm just that nice. They better apologize profusely and make me tasty things.
  • A close friend of yours is upset.  Many hurtful things were said about them earlier in the day by someone you both know.  What do you do?
    Talk to the other person and tell that that they seriously hurt our friend. I'd also try to see if I could help. Maybe relay messages.
  • Someone you really, really do not like from high school turns out to be going to the same college as you.  What do you do?
    UGH. MOTHER OF ALL HELL. UGHHHH. WELL, I'D DO THIS AND COMPLAIN IN ALL CAPS TO PEOPLE AND UGH. I'LL AVOID THEM AS MUCH AS ZIPPIN' POSSIBLE. IF THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE, I WILL PRETEND THEY AREN'T THERE. TREAT THEM LIKE A GHOST. AND IF I HAVE TO WORK WITH THEM, JON FORBID, WELL. ACTUALLY. LETS BE HONEST, THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE WE WOULDN'T EVEN BE STUDYING THE SAME THINGS. HMOJ WHAT IF SHE TRIES TO TALK TO ME AGAIN. WHAT IF SHE HUGS ME AGAIN FOR JON KNOWS WHAT REASON.  JON, TAKE THE ZIPPIN' WHEEL.
  • A bully has been picking on you for some time now.  You've reached a breaking point, and have to do something,anything about it.  What do you do?  You cannot choose "ignore him" or some variant of that response for the sake of this question.
    Start a yelling match! Geez! This has happened before! And of course, I never lose my temper so easily! It's gotten bad to the point where I snatched and threw a possession of theirs at them. Of course, I did not get in trouble, because I cry whenever I get seriously angry. Of course, I can't have the option of throwing things in the future. I'd probably just run to the closet friend I can find. And if not, go home, blog my feels, and cry a lot.
  • You overhear a group of coworkers gossiping about a new employee.  However, you know this new employee, and know that what they're saying about them to be false.  What do you do?
    I tell the new employee that those gossips are scum and not to associate with them. I will most likely feel semi-protective of the new employee and befriend them.
  • Two of your closest friends are in a bitter argument against one another, but neither one of them is really in the wrong or in the right.  What do you do?
    Tell them that I'm right. Duh. And then tell them that their both being stupid and this is unnecessary.
  • You meet someone on the road, genuinely in bad financial shape (read:  not faking it).  You have some spare change, but you're not rich either - you're actually running low on funds until your paycheck comes next week.  You can make it to the next week if you give them some spare change, but it'll be much tougher than if you hadn't... What do you do?
    You know it's hard out here for a pimp, when he tryin' get this money for the rent . For the Cadillacs and gas money spent will have a whole lot of b -I was raised to take care of myself, family, and close friends. Giving my money out while I'm struggling myself isn't happening. I am not obligated to owe anyone anything, unless, well, I actually do owe someone something. However, in this case, I am not. I'd feel guilty, of course, but there are plenty more people who are unfortunately in that same person's place in the world. I'd help if I could, however I can't at this time. If one great day should happen that I make good bank, then I will most def help a brother truly in need.
    (Whop, sorry. Got a bit to personal.)

Despite the type of Adept I am, Mist & I are inseparable! Posted Image

Merc

lurky

• Emperor
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,435 posts |
  • 29 Clan Points

1. What do you want to be as an adept?  A physical fighter, or a spellcaster?
Caster. Fighting physically would be a bad idea considering that I lack muscle >_>

2. Pick one of the following:  Axe, Spear, Scythe
Spear for the longer range.

3. Pick one of the following:  Bow, Scythe, Ankh
Scythe. Ankhs don't really seem too practical for battle and I'd rather not have to deal with keeping the enemy at a long distance with bows.

4. What do you value in armor?  Protection, Mobility, or Power Boosts?
Protection. I'd wear armor to keep me alive, not to make me faster or more powerful.

5. What are your favorite Unleashes from the games?  List up to three.
Blue comet
Megiddo
Shadow Cannon

6. What are your favorite class EPAs from the games (spells like Ragnarok and Shuriken that get more powerful as your attack stat goes up)?  List up to three.
Cutting edge
Planet diver

7. What are your favorite base damage spells from the games (all damaging spells that aren't EPAs)?  List up to 3.
Froth
Plasma
Thorn

8. What are your favorite summons?  List up to 3.
Coatlique
Crystallux
Catastrophe

9. In terms of appearance, not ability, what are your favorite Djinni designs from Dark Dawn?  List up to 3.  
Chasm
Sirocco
Teardrop

10. Which adepts from the games were your favorites?  List up to 3.
Jenna
Piers
Karis

11. A good friend of yours is in the middle of an argument with someone you don't know.  You don't know the circumstances, nor the context of the argument.  What do you do?
I listen for a while and then decide which stance to take. I have no problems with arguing against a friend.

12. Someone posted something on the web you think is wrong, and are adamant in their stance.  What do you do?
It depends on how well I know the community and how well I know the person. If I don't really know the person or the place he/she posted it, I'm more likely to let others take care of it.

13. Someone approaches you, intending to start a fight of some sort (does not have to be physical).  What do you do?
I back off or find some other way to avoid the confrontation. I don't react well to aggression.

14. You have an important errand to run, and need to use the car.  Your roommate also has an important errand that they need to do, but needs to go in the opposite direction. Both of these errands aren't wants, but needs, and are equally important to both parties.  What do you do?  (assume for the sake of the question that you can drive, and that there's only one car between the two of you)
I let them go to where they need to be first, and then go and run my errand. If both errands are equally important, then both should get done and the most likely way to get both parties to agree is to let the other person go first.

15. A close friend of yours is upset.  Many hurtful things were said about them earlier in the day by someone you both know.  What do you do?
I know for a fact that I'm not good at comforting people, so I'd just stay there just as support and as a presence. I'm also not really willing to confront the person about it.

16. Someone you really, really do not like from high school turns out to be going to the same college as you.  What do you do?
I avoid her as much as possible and pray she doesn't notice me.

17. A bully has been picking on you for some time now.  You've reached a breaking point, and have to do something, anything about it.  What do you do?  You cannot choose "ignore him" or some variant of that response for the sake of this question.
I'd talk to my friends for advice on what to do and go with that.

18. You overhear a group of coworkers gossiping about a new employee.  However, you know this new employee, and know that what they're saying about them to be false.  What do you do?
I'd go up to them and point out that they're wrong.

19. Two of your closest friends are in a bitter argument against one another, but neither one of them is really in the wrong or in the right.  What do you do?
I'd explain to them precisely why each argument is neither right nor wrong and that they should simply agree that they have differing opinions. They probably wouldn't listen, but I'd want to put the idea out there anyways.

20. You meet someone on the road, genuinely in bad financial shape (read:  not faking it).  You have some spare change, but you're not rich either - you're actually running low on funds until your paycheck comes next week.  You can make it to the next week if you give them some spare change, but it'll be much tougher than if you hadn't... What do you do?
Give it to him/her. I would end up feeling guilty that I couldn't live with struggling for a week while he/she is living like that all the time.

[4/17/15,10:18:15 PM] Zack: breathe in
[4/17/15,10:18:21PM] Merc: Merc breathes in
[4/17/15,10:18:32 PM] Zack: and maybe out if you want

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
This one might surprise you, Char.

Applicant:  Char
Your Element:  Venus
Your Fundament:   Lesser Luna
Your Base Class' Role:  Rogue

Overview:  A physical fighter specializing in the use of Spears, Swords, Blades, and Bows.  Your innate element is Venus, though you spend almost as much time using classes with Mercury in them.  Occasionally, you'll use Mars, but rarely will you use classes with Jupiter djinn.  The most common alt-classes you'll use are your Dual Adjacent and Tri Adjacent classes.  The class you're least likely to use is your Dual Opposite class.  It should be mentioned that not many of your classes have healing, as you're far more often seeking healing than healing others yourself.

Your Fundamental Affinity is Lesser Sol, meaning you are great with debuffs, do well with ailment spells, and are capable of the occasional buff.  In a dual element class you are able to use stronger buffs.  In a tri element class, you're capable of using stronger ailment spells.  When it comes to casting spells, you have the following aspects to draw from:  Stone, Crystal, Flame, Corrosive, Wind, Lightning, Water, and Ice.  Offensive spells may take any of these forms, so long as your class is capable of the appropriate elements.

Your Base class is probably a Rogue Role.  You've got an added damage spell, your base spell line, and either an intermediate or advanced spell line - however, you have a greater emphasis on support spells than attack spells, so this is likely intermediate.  You have many support spells, a whopping eight in all likelyhood.  These are likely a trio of debuff groups with a couple of ailment spells.  You actually don't have any buffs in your base class.

Classes with Mercury Djinn are likely a Tank Role.  You'll have an Added Damage and Cover/Counter spell line, a basic, intermediate, and advanced spell line, and would likely have debuffs as your supports.

Classes that use Mars Djinn are probably Attacker based.  Here, your supports are probably split between buffs and debuffs.

Classes that use Jupiter Djinn are probably paladin-based.  You'll likely be choosing a multiplier spell and use a recovery spell group.  It's likely that you may also substitute your Intermediate line for more supports.

Your Venus-Mars-Mercury tri-elemental classes are probably likely one attacker and one tank, and they likely compliment one another well.  Of these, your Tri Adjacent is likely more tank-like, while your Tri Hybrid A class is probably an attacker.  There are no real trends in your supports other than "no recovery" and that you don't have healing spells in any of these.

Your Venus-Mars-Jupiter tri-elemental classes are likely to be a Paladin and Rogue-Variant.  Of these, the Tri Opposite would likely be the more paladin like of the two, while the Tri Hybrid O classes would likely be a Rogue that substitutes a support spell for a Multiplier spell.  For both of these classes, the supports are likely positive, so buffs and recovery spells.

In Depth Analysis
Spoiler

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
Applicant:  Merc
Your Build:  Spellsword
Your Element:  Mercury
Your Fundament:   No Affinity
Your Base Class' Role:  Generalist

Overview:  A spellcaster skilled in the use of Blades, Bows, and Staffs.  Your innate element is Mercury, and while you spend much of your time in your base class, you also commonly find yourself using Venus and Jupiter djinn as well.  You tend not to mess with Mars as much, though.  The most common alt-classes you'll use are your Tri Adjacent and Tri Hybrid A classes.  The class you're least likely to use is your Dual Opposite class.  Also, it should be noted that you see healing as a calculated action, so while you'll have classes with healing, you probably won't have any with AT Spells.

You have no real fundamental affinity, meaning you are affiliated with neither Sol nor Luna.  You are capable of a variety of supports, from buffs and debuffs to recovery and ailments alike, but with the variety you lack real specialization.  Starting with your Dual Element classes, though, you gain the ability to cast stronger buffs and debuffs, which carries over to Tri Element classes.  When it comes to casting spells, you have the following aspects to draw from:  Stone, Flame, Wind, and Water.  Offensive spells may take any of these forms, so long as your class is capable of the appropriate elements.

Your Base class is probably a Generalist Role.  You'll have an added damage line, a basic, advanced, and intermediate line, and either Single Target or Multi Target healing.  It's likelier to be Single Target, though.  To be honest, your two supports could be anything.  Maybe even something strange like a single recovery and single ailment spell.  That trendless pattern is something you'll see in all your classes.

Classes with Venus Djinn are likely a Trickster Role.  Here, you'll probably trend your supports to two support types, but which two I wouldn't be able to say.

Classes that use Jupiter Djinn are likely a Trickster Variant. You'll substitute one support for an Added Damage line, and your supports will be the opposite of the your venus djinn classes, essentially working to compliment it.

Classes that use Mars Djinn are probably a Blaster Role.  You'll mainly be focusing on your Added Damage and Multiplier lines here, and your supports are either all benedictions or all maledictions, but it could be either way.

Your Mercury-Jupiter-Venus tri-elemental classes are probably likely a Generalist and a Trickster Variant.  The Generalist likely uses MT healing, and while the support trends for the classes could really go any way, these two classes would very likely work well together, balancing out thematically.

Your Mercury-Jupiter-Mars tri-elemental classes are likely to be a couple blasters.  These two would essentially be dark reflections of one another, essentially taking the blaster role in two very different directions.  These two classes are likely polarized, so one will trend Benedictions while the other Maledictions.

In Depth Analysis
Spoiler

Char

SPC Space Tentacle

• Lead Explorer
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 298 posts |
  • 5 Clan Points
Roli, youre like a palm reader. ///
Despite the type of Adept I am, Mist & I are inseparable! Posted Image

Soriya

Mage

• Flowing Rook
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 338 posts |
My Jon, this is so pro. I shall do this survey once I finish all the GS games :'D *been busy*

Lunaryon

Schrodinger's Lesbian Catgirl

• Flowing Rook
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 295 posts |
  • 2 Clan Points
    Spellcaster, hands down
    Scythe. Useful, and beautiful
    Hmm... Scythe again
    Mobility. Movement and CONSTANT VIGILANCE will protect me more then strong armor
    Rising Dragon
    Masamune
    Megido
  • What are your favorite class EPAs from the games (spells like Ragnarok and Shuriken that get more powerful as your attack stat goes up)?  List up to three.
    Ragnarok/Oddessey
    Diamond Dust/ Diamond Burg
    Sabre Dance
  • What are your favorite base damage spells from the games (all damaging spells that aren't EPAs)?  List up to 3.
    Ray Line
    Dragon Cloud
    Beam Line
    Megaera (TLA NOT Dark Dawn)
    Crystallux
    Iris
  • In terms of appearance, not ability, what are your favorite Djinni designs from Dark Dawn?  List up to 3.  References can be found here: Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Mercury.
    Puff
    Breeze
    Aurora
    Himi
    Alex
    Sheba
  • A good friend of yours is in the middle of an argument with someone you don't know.  You don't know the circumstances, nor the context of the argument.  What do you do?
    Try and find out what the argument is about first... and try to find someway to end the argument before it devolves into blows
  • Someone posted something on the web you think is wrong, and are adamant in their stance.  What do you do?
    Try to use logic on then... if that doesn't work, ignore them. There is always someone wrong somewhere on the internet, I'm not gonna lose sleep over it unless it involves me, or a friend of mine
  • Someone approaches you, intending to start a fight of some sort (does not have to be physical).  What do you do?
    Be kind and calm, but firm. I don't want to fight, but if they won't have it any other way... then I won't lose.
  • You have an important errand to run, and need to use the car.  Your roommate also has an important errand that they need to do, but needs to go in the opposite direction. Both of these errands aren't wants, but needs, and are equally important to both parties.  What do you do?  (assume for the sake of the question that you can drive, and that there's only one car between the two of you)
    Depends on which errand is closer. If the Roommates Errand is closer, then I'll use Public Transportation, if mine is closer I'll try to convince him to do the same
  • A close friend of yours is upset.  Many hurtful things were said about them earlier in the day by someone you both know.  What do you do?
    I'd do my best to console them, because I hate seeing my friends upset.
  • Someone you really, really do not like from high school turns out to be going to the same college as you.  What do you do?
    Avoid them. It's not like I have to be in the same room as them, and if I do, oh well. They are no concern of mine.
  • A bully has been picking on you for some time now.  You've reached a breaking point, and have to do something, anything about it.  What do you do?  You cannot choose "ignore him" or some variant of that response for the sake of this question.
    Most likely, I'd come here and complain about them and try to hang around with Roli so that I feel better
  • You overhear a group of coworkers gossiping about a new employee.  However, you know this new employee, and know that what they're saying about them to be false.  What do you do?
    I would very politely, but firmly correct them.
  • Two of your closest friends are in a bitter argument against one another, but neither one of them is really in the wrong or in the right.  What do you do?
    ...I'd point out that neither are right, and beyond that I'd try to stay out of it.
  • You meet someone on the road, genuinely in bad financial shape (read:  not faking it).  You have some spare change, but you're not rich either - you're actually running low on funds until your paycheck comes next week.  You can make it to the next week if you give them some spare change, but it'll be much tougher than if you hadn't... What do you do?

I'd do what I can to help, but not just hand over money. I would get them food, or whatever they need, but I'm not going to hand them the money to possibly go buy drugs or gamble so that they are in even worse shape.

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
Remember - you don't have to use everything written here.  If you wanna change your order of elemental association, you can.

Applicant:  Lunaryon
Your Build:  Hexer
Your Element:  Mars
Your Fundament:   Neutral Affinity
Your Base Class' Role:  Generalist Variant

Overview:  A spellcaster skilled in the use of Scythes, Maces, and Staffs.  Your innate element is Mars, but you likely change classes often.  Venus djinn you use the most often, but Jupiter and Mercury djinn are used often as well.  The most common alt-classes you'll use are your Tri Hybrid A and Tri Adjacent classes.  The class you're least likely to use is your Dual Opposite class, but you'll still spend plenty of time in it as well.

Your Fundamental Affinity is Neutral, meaning you take aspects of both the Sol and Luna fundaments.  You are capable with buffs, debuffs, recovery and ailment spells alike, but you don't specialize in anything in particular.  In a dual element class you are able to use stronger Buffs and Debuffs, which carries over to your Tri Elemental classes as well.  When it comes to casting spells, you have the following aspects to draw from:  Plant, Crystal, Explosive, Corrosive, Astral, Bolt, Steam, and Ice.  Offensive spells may take any of these forms, so long as your class is capable of the appropriate elements.

Your Base class is either a Generalist or Generalist Variant Role.  You'll have an added damage line, a basic, advanced, and intermediate line, and either Single Target or Multi Target healing.  Depending on if you want to use a variant or not, you'll either have two supports, or a Multiplier and a Support.  Your healing is probably MT healing.

Classes with Venus Djinn are likely a Generalist Role.  Here, you'll have different supports, and your healing would be AT healing.

Classes that use Jupiter Djinn are likely a Blaster. Your supports for this would probably be a mix of benedictions and maledictions.

Classes that use Mercury Djinn are probably a Trickster.  You'll have a nice variety in terms of your supports - you may even opt to use a variant that sacrifices your intermediate line for another few supports.

Your Mars-Venus-Jupiter tri-elemental classes are probably likely a Generalist and a Blaster.  The Tri Hybrid A class is likely the Generalist, and could either be MT or AT Healing, and the supports are probably benedictions.  The Tri Adjacent class is the Blaster, and probably mirrors or compliments the Tri Hybrid A class.  Its supports are likely maledictions.

Your Mars-Venus-Mercury tri-elemental classes are likely to be a generalist and a healer.  If the Tri Hybrid A class had MT healing, then the Generalist would have AT healing (and visa versa).  The healer class may even have an added damage spell, but it certainly has both an ST and AT healing line.

In Depth Analysis
Spoiler

Swordmaster

Impulse Knight of the Holy Bryutannian Empire

• Frost Knight
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 2,671 posts |
  • 3 Clan Points
Why not. Seems like fun.

What do you want to be as an adept?  A physical fighter, or a spellcaster?
    Physical fighter.

Pick one of the following:  Axe, Spear, Scythe
    Spear.

Pick one of the following:  Bow, Scythe, Ankh
    Bow.

What do you value in armor?  Protection, Mobility, or Power Boosts?
    No particular preference. I prefer optimization. If they has the same sort of rating I'd lack preference. I'd want to keep a set for each situation.

What are your favorite Unleashes from the games?  List up to three.
    Rising Dragon, Combat Dance, Acheron's Grief

What are your favorite class EPAs from the games (spells like Ragnarok and Shuriken that get more powerful as your attack stat goes up)?  List up to three.
    Diamond Dust/Berg, Ragnarok/Odyssey, Annihilation

What are your favorite base damage spells from the games (all damaging spells that aren't EPAs)?  List up to 3.
    Froth, Gaia, Plasma

What are your favorite summons?  List up to 3.
    Ulysses, Eclipse, Judgement

In terms of appearance, not ability, what are your favorite Djinni designs from Dark Dawn?  List up to 3.  References can be found here: Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Mercury.
    Serac, Chill, Flint

Which adepts from the games were your favorites?  List up to 3.
    Piers, Alex, Mia

A good friend of yours is in the middle of an argument with someone you don't know.  You don't know the circumstances, nor the context of the argument.  What do you do?
    Depends on the nature of the argument. 1) back them up 2) pull them out 3) take over the argument

Someone posted something on the web you think is wrong, and are adamant in their stance.  What do you do?
    Depends how I'm feeling. 1) let it pass 2) argue it 3) lure them into grounds where other people will take up the fight. I'll let other people rip them apart.

Someone approaches you, intending to start a fight of some sort (does not have to be physical).  What do you do?
    Depends how I'm feeling. 1) ignore them - not worth my time. 2) be a smarmy son-of-a-gun until they get physical (then fight back) 3) punch them out, plain and simple 4) try to resolve the situation 5) defend

You have an important errand to run, and need to use the car.  Your roommate also has an important errand that they need to do, but needs to go in the opposite direction. Both of these errands aren't wants, but needs, and are equally important to both parties.  What do you do?  (assume for the sake of the question that you can drive, and that there's only one car between the two of you)
    Depends on the needs and distance. I usually give priority to others because I can improvise better than most people. I'm also the type of guy that will bike for 3 hours to get somewhere. I'm also the sort of guy that never uses a car. I'm also the guy that uses public transit.

A close friend of yours is upset.  Many hurtful things were said about them earlier in the day by someone you both know.  What do you do?
    Depends on the friend and the person we both know. 1) console my friend 2) confront the person throwing around the remarks 3) encourage my friend to stand up to the person

Someone you really, really do not like from high school turns out to be going to the same college as you.  What do you do?
    Depends - there are big and small colleges. 1) ignore them 2) avoid them 3) try to call a truce 4) improvise/meh

A bully has been picking on you for some time now.  You've reached a breaking point, and have to do something, anything about it.  What do you do?  You cannot choose "ignore him" or some variant of that response for the sake of this question.
    Whatever suits my whim/mood. 1) get into a fight with him. 2) try to resolve the issue by talking to him. 3) talk to someone with authority. 4) avoid him. 5) call him out and be a smarmy son-of-a-gun.

You overhear a group of coworkers gossiping about a new employee.  However, you know this new employee, and know that what they're saying about them to be false.  What do you do?
    Tell them blatantly that the gossip is false. This happened once where I confronted a guy target of gossip infront of the gossipers ('cause I didn't know if the gossip was true). Everyone was taken aback by my bluntness and the gossip was dismissed.

Two of your closest friends are in a bitter argument against one another, but neither one of them is really in the wrong or in the right.  What do you do?
    Depends how I'm feeling. 1) let them argue it out. 2) speak up and tell them to pipe down and accept that they're both partially right. 3) moderate between them. 4) step in with my own opinion. 5) Tell them they're being dumb; and I'll go to take a nap.

You meet someone on the road, genuinely in bad financial shape (read:  not faking it).  You have some spare change, but you're not rich either - you're actually running low on funds until your paycheck comes next week.  You can make it to the next week if you give them some spare change, but it'll be much tougher than if you hadn't... What do you do?
    Depends what you mean by bad financial shape. If it's a homeless person,     I'll spare some change. If it's someone who seems a bit desperate, I'll spare something. Otherwise, no. You might also note that if I have people to look after, like friends and family, I'll most likely ignore them altogether (unless I'm feeling whimsically generous).
Spoiler

Jigoku-Rei

Praise the sun you heretic

• DED Commander
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 724 posts |
  • 57 Clan Points

Gotta get started somewhere, and here it is.

What do you want to be as an adept? A physical fighter, or a spellcaster?
Physical fighter.

Pick one of the following: Axe, Spear, Scythe
AXE! Chops wood and smashes stuff!

Pick one of the following: Bow, Scythe, Ankh
Scythe. Wide variety of attacks, and is fast.

What do you value in armor? Protection, Mobility, or Power Boosts?
Preferred armor would focus on protection, but not so much as to limit speed.

What are your favorite Unleashes from the games? List up to three.
Demon Fire, Sonic Smash, Crimson Cut

What are your favorite class EPAs from the games (spells like Ragnarok and Shuriken that get more powerful as your attack stat goes up)? List up to three.
Brute class- Planet Diver, Knight class- Ragnarok, and Samurai class- the Helm Splitter/Skull Splitter

What are your favorite base damage spells from the games (all damaging spells that aren't EPAs)? List up to 3.
Quake, Dragon Cloud, and Demon Night.

What are your favorite summons? List up to 3.
Judgment, Catastrophe, Meteor

In terms of appearance, not ability, what are your favorite Djinni designs from Dark Dawn? List up to 3. References can be found here: (etc.)
Jupiter Djinn Vortex, Mercury Spring, and Mars Djinn Pepper

Which adepts from the games were your favorites? List up to 3.
Isaac, Piers, Saturos

A good friend of yours is in the middle of an argument with someone you don't know. You don't know the circumstances, nor the context of the argument. What do you do?
Ask what's going on. If it's no big deal, leave it. Something important...I'd still let them handle it.

Someone posted something on the web you think is wrong, and are adamant in their stance. What do you do?
If I have strong opinions about the subject, I'll disagree. If they start an argument, then they're just an idiot.

Someone approaches you, intending to start a fight of some sort (does not have to be physical). What do you do?
.........*snubbed* Oh, you're still here? *punches them in the face*

You have an important errand to run, and need to use the car. Your roommate also has an important errand that they need to do, but needs to go in the opposite direction. Both of these errands aren't wants, but needs, and are equally important to both parties. What do you do? (assume for the sake of the question that you can drive, and that there's only one car between the two of you)
I'll walk. It's good exercise, and my license is in my other pants.

A close friend of yours is upset. Many hurtful things were said about them earlier in the day by someone you both know. What do you do?
Without said friend's knowledge, ask the other person the reason for their words. After that, maybe I'll be an...arbitrator...?

Someone you really, really do not like from high school turns out to be going to the same college as you. What do you do?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...oh, well.

A bully has been picking on you for some time now. You've reached a breaking point, and have to do something, anything about it. What do you do? You cannot choose "ignore him" or some variant of that response for the sake of this question.
Tell some adult related to the situation that they may want to do something. If nothing happens...I can knock someone's lights out quite well~

You overhear a group of coworkers gossiping about a new employee. However, you know this new employee, and know that what they're saying about them to be false. What do you do?
Confront them and ask why they say that. Depends what I'd do next.

Two of your closest friends are in a bitter argument against one another, but neither one of them is really in the wrong or in the right. What do you do?
I don't think walking into the crossfire is gonna help...

You meet someone on the road, genuinely in bad financial shape (read: not faking it). You have some spare change, but you're not rich either - you're actually running low on funds until your paycheck comes next week. You can make it to the next week if you give them some spare change, but it'll be much tougher than if you hadn't... What do you do?
Throw an arm over their shoulders, tell them I know the feeling, and get 'em a round of whiskey. (I know that doesn't solve anything. I'd give them...5 bucks.)

[3:22:04 PM] CompleteZero: Add grammar where needed

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
Applicant:  Swordmaster
Your Element:  Mercury
Your Fundament:   Greater Luna
Your Base Class' Role:  Rogue

Overview:  A physical fighter specializing in the use of Spears, Swords, Blades, and Bows  Your innate element is Mercury, though you'll likely see a lot of use from Venus as well.  Jupiter and Mars djinn don't get much use, though.  The most common alt-class you'll use is your Dual Adjacent class.  The classes you're least likely to use are your Tri Opposite and Tri Hybrid O classes.

Your Fundamental Affinity is Greater Luna, meaning you are great with debuffs and ailments. In a dual element class you are able to use a few Buffs.  In a tri element class, you're capable of learning a few recovery spells.  When it comes to casting spells, you have the following aspects to draw from:  Crystal, Corrosive, Bolt, and Ice.  Offensive spells may take any of these forms, so long as your class is capable of the appropriate elements.

Your Base class is most likely a Rogue.  You'll have an added damage line, a basic line, either an intermediate or advanced line, and lots and lots of supports.  You probably have at least two debuff lines, and likely some ailments as well.  However, you'll have more debuffs than ailments.  As for whether you'll have an intermediate or advaned line, it could go either way - though I personally suggest an advanced line for you.  After all, you're not exactly a hazer - you're someone able to react to many situations.

Classes with Venus Djinn are likely a Rogue Variant .  You'll trade three supports for - most likely - single target healing.  You'll have a mix of buffs, debuffs, and ailments for your supports - likely one buff line, one debuff line, and one ailment spell.

Classes that use Jupiter Djinn are likely an Attacker. Your supports are either all benedictions, or all maledictions, but you're unlikely to have both.

Classes that use Mars Djinn are probably a Tank.  Your dupports are either all beneditions, or all maledictions - whatever the opposite of your Jupiter classes were.

Your Mercury-Jupiter-Venus tri-elemental classes are likely Paladins, though one might be the Dark Knight variant if you fancy it.  Your supports won't have trends for either, but they will mirror one another.  If Paladin, both would have ST healing (though likely for different elements).

Your Mercury-Jupiter-Mars tri-elemental classes are likely to be a a Tank and Paladin.  The tank would have a strong emphasis on protection, while the Paladin would act as a counterpart.  The Paladin would have MT healing, and the two would compliment one another quite well.

In Depth Analysis
Spoiler

Alex

• Legionary
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 5 posts |
This sounds pretty interesting, I want to try.

1. What do you want to be as an adept?  A physical fighter, or a spellcaster?
  Spellcaster.

2. Pick one of the following:  Axe, Spear, Scythe
   I pick the Scythe. I like it.

3. Pick one of the following:  Bow, Scythe, Ankh
   I pick the Bow. The range is useful.

4. What do you value in armor?  Protection, Mobility, or Power Boosts?
     The boosts and protection are valuable, but i prefer the mobility in this case

5. What are your favorite Unleashes from the games?  List up to three.
     Vengeance, Light Surge and Titan Blade.

6. What are your favorite class EPAs from the games (spells like Ragnarok and Shuriken that get more powerful as your attack stat goes up)?  List up to three.
     Shuriken, Ragnarok and Helm splitter.

8. What are your favorite base damage spells from the games (all damaging spells that aren't EPAs)?  List up to 3.
     Mother Gaia, Froth Spiral, and Fiery Juggle.

9. What are your favorite summons?  List up to 3.
   Judgement, Haures and Boreas.

10. In terms of appearance, not ability, what are your favorite Djinni designs from Dark Dawn?  List up to 3      
Hemlock, Sizzle and Gears.      

11.Which adepts from the games were your favorites?  List up to 3.
Felix, Isaac and Jenna.

12. A good friend of yours is in the middle of an argument with someone you don't know.  You don't know the circumstances, nor the context of the argument.  What do you do?
   I'd join my friend.

13. Someone posted something on the web you think is wrong, and are adamant in their stance.  What do you do?
  Ignore him/her, I don't like to start that kind of argues...

14. Someone approaches you, intending to start a fight of some sort (does not have to be physical).  What do you do?
  First of all, I'd try to understand why he/she want to start this fight (except if it's physical)... Then I would give some argument

15. You have an important errand to run, and need to use the car.  Your roommate also has an important errand that they need to do, but needs to go in the opposite direction. Both of these errands aren't wants, but needs, and are equally important to both parties.  What do you do?  (assume for the sake of the question that you can drive, and that there's only one car between the two of you)
   Sigh, I think that I could drive my pal and then drive to my work...

16. A close friend of yours is upset.  Many hurtful things were said about them earlier in the day by someone you both know.  What do you do?
go
I try to comfort my friend, even if I'm not good with that...

17. Someone you really, really do not like from high school turns out to be going to the same college as you.  What do you do?
GOD NO! Is that even possible...?
Well, in that case, I try to avoid him/her as is possible...

18.A bully has been picking on you for some time now.  You've reached a breaking point, and have to do something, anything about it.  What do you do?  You cannot choose "ignore him" or some variant of that response for the sake of this question.
I'd go to talk with a teacher and explain him/her the situation... If that doesn't work, I think that a confrontation is the option...

19. You overhear a group of coworkers gossiping about a new employee.  However, you know this new employee, and know that what they're saying about them to be false.  What do you do?
   I would go to talk and tell them those gossiping is fake and that they should try to know that new guy before of spreading rumors of him.

20. Two of your closest friends are in a bitter argument against one another, but neither one of them is really in the wrong or in the right.  What do you do?
I try to make them reach an agreement point, showing them that nobody is right/wrong about that.

21. You meet someone on the road, genuinely in bad financial shape (read: not faking it).  You have some spare change, but you're not rich either - you're actually running low on funds until your paycheck comes next week.  You can make it to the next week if you give them some spare change, but it'll be much tougher than if you hadn't... What do you do?
Give him some of that cash. I can survive without that money...

Bunder Black

Solus Knight of the Holy Bryutannian Empire

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 167 posts |
And here we go.

1: What do you want to be as an adept?  A physical fighter, or a spellcaster?
Answer: Physical Fighter.

2: Pick one of the following:  Axe, Spear, Scythe
Answer: Spear. It allows for both precision attacks and fast attacks, should one truly learn to use it well.

3: Pick one of the following:  Bow, Scythe, Ankh
Answer: Bow. The offensive and defensive capabilties of ranged attacks can be truly useful and determine victory or defeat.

4: What do you value in armor?  Protection, Mobility, or Power Boosts?
Answer: Mobility. If you already know what you are doing, protection and power are already covered. Mobility ensures your power and your defense are top notch, as well.

5: What are your favorite Unleashes from the games?  List up to three.
Answer: Lunar Slash, Legend, Light Surge.

6: What are your favorite class EPAs from the games (spells like Ragnarok and Shuriken that get more powerful as your attack stat goes up)?  List up to three.
Answer: Ragnarok, Odyssey, Liquefier

7: What are your favorite base damage spells from the games (all damaging spells that aren't EPAs)?  List up to 3.
Answer: Searing Beam, Dragon Fume, Spark Plasma

8: What are your favorite summons?  List up to 3.
Answer: Judgement, Megaera, Catastrophe

9: In terms of appearance, not ability, what are your favorite Djinni designs from Dark Dawn?  List up to 3.
Answer: Buckle, Sizzle, Ether

10: Which adepts from the games were your favorites?  List up to 3.
Answer: Felix, Matthew, Jenna

11: A good friend of yours is in the middle of an argument with someone you don't know.  You don't know the circumstances, nor the context of the argument.  What do you do?
Answer: Ask calmly what is the matter, and try to find a middle-ground to end hostilities to find a durable solution.

12: Someone posted something on the web you think is wrong, and are adamant in their stance.  What do you do?
Answer: Take a breath, calm myself, and acknowledge the opponent's position while keeping mine. It would be pretty much agreeing to disagreeing. If I obtain information that their stance is the right one, though, I will apologize for the argument.

13: Someone approaches you, intending to start a fight of some sort (does not have to be physical).  What do you do?
Answer: Try to placate the opponent and discover their reason for starting a fight. If it cannot be avoided, then I will use all my resources to win.

14: You have an important errand to run, and need to use the car.  Your roommate also has an important errand that they need to do, but needs to go in the opposite direction. Both of these errands aren't wants, but needs, and are equally important to both parties.  What do you do?  (assume for the sake of the question that you can drive, and that there's only one car between the two of you)
Answer: Try to discover if I can drop off the roommate at a public transport terminus so he can go do his errand. If there are none available, then I will let him take the car, and walk there on my own.

15: A close friend of yours is upset.  Many hurtful things were said about them earlier in the day by someone you both know.  What do you do?
Answer: Comfort my close friend and discover what exactly was said, then after making sure that my friend is alright, I will confront that same common friend and ask what the [bleep] was his or her problem. If there was something, they can deal with it as adults, and that means not hurting eachother willingly.

16: Someone you really, really do not like from high school turns out to be going to the same college as you.  What do you do?
Answer: Meh. Ignore him. I have my own life, my own friends and my own needs. At that point, he does not mean anything to me, and if we cross and he starts hating on me? I'll walk away.

17: A bully has been picking on you for some time now.  You've reached a breaking point, and have to do something, anything about it.  What do you do?  You cannot choose "ignore him" or some variant of that response for the sake of this question.
Answer: Next time he tries to pick on me, I turn the tables on him, going physical if need be. If I reach my breaking point, the consequences do not matter at all, as I would only need respite from his constant harm.

18: You overhear a group of coworkers gossiping about a new employee.  However, you know this new employee, and know that what they're saying about them to be false.  What do you do?
Answer: Tell them that what they are saying is wrong, and they'd know it if they would actually try to get to know him. If answers are positive, nod and walk away. If answers are negative, either ignore them and walk away, never to talk to them again, or notify the Staff Manager.

19: Two of your closest friends are in a bitter argument against one another, but neither one of them is really in the wrong or in the right.  What do you do?
Answer: Ask them one at a time (privately) if they want my help. If they do, then I'll do everything I can to find a middle ground, then work from there, maybe with compromises. If they don't want my help, then even if it hurts, I'll respect their wishes and keep off.

20: You meet someone on the road, genuinely in bad financial shape (read:  not faking it).  You have some spare change, but you're not rich either - you're actually running low on funds until your paycheck comes next week.  You can make it to the next week if you give them some spare change, but it'll be much tougher than if you hadn't... What do you do?
Answer: Give them some spare change so that they can cater to their needs, and live tougher than before. I have a job, I have a pay, but they don't and they are human beings. As of such, I've always believed it to be my moral duty to help.

Legends rise and fall, eternally...

Proud writer, creator, roleplayer and fighter.

Spoiler

Mellow

Warrior

• Frost Knight
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 227 posts |
  • 20 Clan Points

The ability to cast spells is present in both types, but I see myself as a spellcaster most of all. I prefer the ability to keep in the back and use psynergy to shift the battlefield, keeping my allies from being hurt and my enemies from gaining ground.

Scythe > Spear > Axe for the complete list. I'm a fan of polearms more than direct melee weapons, since they tend to allow for a more elegant and graceful approach to combat.

I can only guess you mean Staff, since asking on Scythe again seems a bit... odd. So Ankh > Staff > Bow. If it is Scythe it'd be the same order, but I prefer a Staff to a Scythe. Despite bows allowing for more ranged combat, Ankh/Staff/Scythe are all ones that support spellcasting itself more.

Protection > Power > Mobility. I'm wearing armor to keep myself from being harmed after all. And I don't really need much in the way for physical attack increase. If it's Magical Power increase, I could see a point in it since it'd allow me to better heal, but as a support unit in general I need to be taken care of enough to help everyone else. Which is why the focus on Protection. Besides, as a magic user I'm already going to have at best average mobility, it'd be better to emphasize my stand in the back role and go with one of the other two.

Shining Star, Star Dust, Blue Comet, in no particular order.

Astral Blast/Thunder Mine, Cutting Edge/Plume Edge, Planet Diver/Planetary

Cold Snap series, Plasma series, Gaia series,

Coatlicue, Iris, Crystallux (just a note, all of the lists aren't in any particular order, it takes too long to look at everything as it is, let alone order them by favorites)

Mellow, Waft, and Geode (It makes me think of a Moogle. :P )

Alex definitely is top. He's a very interesting figure, and it's hard to tell just what he's up to. I love villains as a general rule, but I like how Alex doesn't even seem to qualify as one in some ways. Beyond that, it's hard to say for sure. I liked Amiti a decent amount, he had a very serious demeanor, which is always nice to see. And I liked Mia alot too. And if Alex wasn't allowed as an option, it'd probably be Rief, just because I really like his scholarly approach, even if Kraden kind of has him beat in that category. :P The others were all pretty mishmash elements, but Water (and in particular Mercury Clan) are pretty heavy here.

I'd probably try and get both of them to step back and figure out what's going on with the argument. In the event that neither of them are willing to stop, I'd probably listen to the argument and figure out what's going on. If the argument isn't over anything particularly serious I'll probably just let them be, but if it's important I'll side with whoever I feel is more right. However, I'd probably try and reach a compromise or understanding of some sort between the two parties.

If it's just something I think is wrong, it probably isn't all that important to me. If it's something I truly believe is wrong, I'd probably go after them for that. It's all dependent on context though. Unless it really matters to me I probably won't act, people are allowed to think whatever they like if it isn't that important.

I'd probably try and figure out why they're getting into a fight with me first. If it's a physical fight I'd get help from the proper authorities, and let the person know I'm going to do that as well. Though, if corned in a place where I'm unable to get any help I'd probably try and escape the situation, even if I believe I could take them in a fight. If the person is fighting me over a misunderstanding, I'd probably try and clear up the misunderstanding first. Hopefully that would stop the fight. If that doesn't work, and it's a verbal fight, I'd probably stand my ground unless I felt like they were justified in their actions. I don't enjoy those kind of situations much, but if I believe I'm in the right I'll attempt to show that.
  • You have an important errand to run, and need to use the car.  Your roommate also has an important errand that they need to do, but needs to go in the opposite direction. Both of these errands aren't wants, but needs, and are equally important to both parties.  What do you do?  (assume for the sake of the question that you can drive, and that there's only one car between the two of you)

It'd depend on the time for these errands. If they take place at the same time, I'd probably have planned for this ahead of time and prepared for bus or carpool or biking. If they take place at different times, the earlier one could be dropped off and the latter one take the car to their thing. It'd be better for both sides to accomplish things in as convenient matter as possible.

I'd try talking to them about what's bothering them. If the someone is a friend, I'd probably get the two together and try and talk out the problem. If the person we both know is some sort of bully, I'd just try and pick up my friends feelings and help them to feel better.

I'd let it go. People don't always stay the same between high school and college, and they could have had other factors. It'd be better to wait and see what happens. If the problems continue to persist I doubt they'll have too big of an impact, and if I'm being made to deal with them each day I'll probably try and find some sort of solution to keep them out of my life. If, though, they're doing something I believe is morally wrong, I'll probably talk to them. Especially if they're also abusing other people, then I would stand up for that person.
  • A bully has been picking on you for some time now.  You've reached a breaking point, and have to do something, anything about it.  What do you do?  You cannot choose "ignore him" or some variant of that response for the sake of this question.

If they're physically hurting me, I would involve the authorities immediately. As a general rule, if I'm not safe, others aren't as well, so he needs to be stopped. On that note, I'd probably try and find the people who have also been hurt by him, and either confront him or an individual who has the ability to make him stop, whichever seems most likely to hurt out. That way it isn't just an isolated incident, guaranteeing more effective results. At worst we'd have several people to his one, so he might back down either way.

Depends on what's being said. If it's harmless I'll probably just let it go, people tend to get wrapped up in silly things often enough without needing me involved. If it's harmful, I'll talk to them about it, and hopefully get them to understand what they're saying is wrong. I wouldn't want the coworkers to get upset over these things, or any problems to start.

I try and get them to take a step back and get them to focus on what made them be friends in the first place. If they're both friends of mine, no doubt they're friends of each other as well. Maybe the argument isn't all that important, or maybe it's more serious. Either way, I wouldn't want them to attack each other over this.

I'd give them the change, or look into trying to help them with something more direct. Even if I can help them with the immediate problem, they won't be able to survive if they keep relying on day to day things. Perhaps they can get to a homeless shelter, or substance abuse, or whatever the issue is.

Official Mellow Djinn of the Mercury Clan Posted Image

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
Because my system was pretty much summarily rejected, this is now effectively pointless.  As such, I will no longer be doing this.

Mellow

Warrior

• Frost Knight
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 227 posts |
  • 20 Clan Points
I still planned to use your system. :( I wanted to see what results I'd get. The way their proposed system works means I'd still be able to use yours without causing any issues.
Official Mellow Djinn of the Mercury Clan Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users