36 replies to this topic

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
You don't have to list cost - the most you have to list is element, which is done via an element bullet in the corner.  Since this is for an RP, not an RPG, adding the cost is kinda moot, since we're not using hard numbers.

As for the signature base, someone else provided an older source that the base template came from, so I used it instead.  Your base was the same excluding the pixels between the panels.
That setup and layout is still my work, though - even the earlier versions - and you're using it without credit or permission.  Thus, my issue.  Furthermore, again, your Pure Element Affinity is using the wrong icon.  That's your Funamdental Affinity - the background for pure element is grey, not the lunar background you're using now.  If you're going to use my signature style, you're going to adhere to my standards of quality, or you're going to not use it.
Empty until I find something new to do with this space.

Puhi

Seer

• Cool Bishop
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 1,139 posts |

That would explain the element dots.

The frame will be replaced soon.  I must have uploaded the wrong file.

Posted Image

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
The profile picture, again, is the wrong size and format.  They are designed to imitate the Dark Dawn style profiles, so if you're gonna use my signature styling, you'll need to change it so that it does that.  The picture in your avatar would be more ideal to use due to its angle.  I'd provide you with some tools, but I don't have access to the data at this moment, and likely won't for another month or two.

As for the items, you do have a broken amount.  30 is the max you can carry, but what you want is not to "look uber", you want to show your typical "going adventuring" setup - enough room to allow for more stuff if you get it, but enough provisions to survive if needed.  As such, just throwing in 30 of everything and "gaming it up", when this is supposed to be a more realistic amount of what your character would carry in the RP is just not gonna fly.

Puhi

Seer

• Cool Bishop
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 1,139 posts |

Fixed the frame and switched out neutral for half-Sol.  That gives me water, steam, and ice with the Ice Queen stone.

Posted Image

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
Technically, you can access all three via tools regardless of your fundament.  You could be Pure Sol, and by equipping both the Douse Drop and the Frost Jewel, you can use all three.  In fact, you can you other elements this way even, without needing to change djinn - by equipping the Quake Bit, for example, you could use the venusian Quake Psynergy even.

Puhi

Seer

• Cool Bishop
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 1,139 posts |

Picture: http://antartist8.de...it&ga_changes=1
Name: Sage (Title)

Race: Fairy

Personality: In a few words: stern, vigilant, vengeful, independent

Bio: The Sages were a group of elemental fairies created to keep the world in balance many years ago.  As the world began to grow there were many more "violations" for them to correct resulting in each Sage taking on a more monstrous form to rapidly traverse and fix the problems.  As time progressed they began to cause more harm than good and they were all sealed away or returned to their place of origin.  The Earth Sage used every form of its' element and was created in Mt. Aleph when it was an active volcano.

Element: Earth

Weapon: Hands and feet.

Build: ?

Base Class Line: ?

Posted Image

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
Interesting.  What are they from?  Original world?  What's it like?

Puhi

Seer

• Cool Bishop
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 1,139 posts |

The edited bio should answer your questions.  Project W is the next on my list.  Right now her line art is finished.  The only other thing that can be said is that she likes tea.

Posted Image

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
...Puhi, I may be beating a dead horse at this point, but I'm gonna double tap just to make sure.

Please, go and play the golden sun games.

Puhi

Seer

• Cool Bishop
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 1,139 posts |

What knowledge do you have about any of the Golden Sun games that I could not possibly attain?  Try to stay on topic.

Posted Image

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
Well for starters, your bio doesn't work with Golden Sun at all.  It's almost like you're trying to export a plot from a totally different game entirely and put it here.

Puhi, if you're gonna make a character and events, they need to fit into that world.  You can't bend the world to fit the character.

Puhi

Seer

• Cool Bishop
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 1,139 posts |

Using GS history is not bending the world.  There's Mt. Aleph:  http://goldensun.wik.../wiki/Mt._Aleph, another powerful fairy (or faery): Ex. http://goldensun.wik...m/wiki/Dullahan, and a rather vague GSARP OC story that doesn't conflict with the main storyline.  Note: The character in question lost most of his strength from the old days.

Edit: The bios will need to be adjusted to fit the new RP rules.

Posted Image

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
Do whatever the hell you want.  My voice means nothing now anyways.

Puhi

Seer

• Cool Bishop
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 1,139 posts |

A few notes for later.

Psynergy vampire; beastman/bugman; alchemy machinery; Dim Dragon auto pilot mechanics; GS:DD aftermath powers; artificial psynergy vortex; general Golden Sun technology

Posted Image

Puhi

Seer

• Cool Bishop
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 1,139 posts |

Name: Django

Town:

Affiliation: Jupiter

Personality: [work in progress]

Posted Image

Rolina

Between-Contracts Witch

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,815 posts |
  • 10 Clan Points
A double-ended blade, eh?  Would that be a Longsword or Light Blade style one?  I could see it as either, really...

Puhi

Seer

• Cool Bishop
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 1,139 posts |

I think it would be a Light Blade.  (No pun intended.)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users