Promethean Guard
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 2,369 posts |
  • 87 Clan Points

Intro from the signups:
Spoiler

Intro to Game
I sat there looking at the strange man drinking is wine. He turned to me and revealed a board with each persons name on it. On the the board were a set of directions, "To be free you must eliminate the Gangsters or the Gangsters must kill you. Each night at least one person must be lynched or you will continue to die."

I looked at this dark path I chosen and stared at the man. I gave one glace at the gallows. and turned to him. "I am ready." I closed my eyes and the...

_____

What? was found on the ground with his hands crossed on his chest as a letter E and W.  There were three bullets in his chest. The people had awaken to see the travesty. They had been plucked from their homes and tossed to a strange place. They are confused until they saw the sign. They all grew mistrust worthy of each other. Any one of them could be a killer. It was decided to follow the rules. Put who to lynch to a vote.

Rules
Spoiler
List of Survivors
1. Bunder Black
2. Rei
3.Patsy Dragon
4. Umbra Clan
5. Merc
6. Galactic Ray
7. Ivan
8. Mayana
9. Deltan the Dramatic
10. Raseren
11. Adrea

IMPORTANT INFO: You do not have to Roleplay your role in the game. The persona you want is of your own chosing. The Role just tells you what you can do nothing more. Your Role does not have to be your persona. Example you can be a escaped raging lunatic from a mad house and still be the role of Wise Sage [Not a role] Or a harry potter magician persona and still be the lawyer [Not a role].

Do not reveal your role or what your role does to anyone. You can try to reveal your role but, it will not tell you if you are a good guy or bad guy, Best to keep it a secret.

[10:09:03 PM] Kiri: Gah, What?'s poor spelling is contagious!
[10:09:18 PM] Kiri: It is spreading throughout the lands of Draconis. Soon we shall have an epidemic on our hands.
[10:09:28 PM] CompleteZero: Worse than the banana plague too
[10:09:52 PM] CompleteZero: 'Notable Events'

[6:55:21 PM] Robert Joe: What?, you are not Jenna. You are supposed to eat the Stawberries, not people.

http://www.circlever...omics/CVS19.gif

http://www.circlever...omics/CVS13.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

Patsy Dragon

Starry Knight

• Law of The Cycle
    The ultimate champion of being someone who has something to say that is worth listening to!
    Jupiter
  • Venus Clan
  • 8,265 posts |
  • 179 Clan Points

There was an old widow that lived alone in a small blue house with a red door. Her name was Sunshine, but only her tabby cat, Tolly, called her Sunny... and that was only when he felt especially sentimental.

Today, Sunshine leered at the other people who were drawn to the tragedy. Tolly sat at her feet, undisturbed as his tail curled up around himself. Sunshine did not need a cane.

"Well," she sighed, "Another young man lost. He worked for the force once, didn't he? He always seemed kind to me..." She smiled sadly. Her husband worked in the force. He was shot while giving a driver a speeding ticket shortly after the depression started.

"I wish that we did not have to resort to lynching. Enough people have died already. But... we have to follow the rules." Her crinkled eyes evaluated everyone there...

Posted Image

"... but you can love completely without complete understanding." -Reverend Maclean, from "The River Runs Through It" (movie)

"grumble grumble stinkhead grumble grumble poop-for-snot grumble grumble dick" -Ryu Gaia

"Puhi gave the people food and made the seaweed farm."

Spoiler

Ivan Strider

Mage of Music

• Chief Advisor
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,001 posts |
  • 86 Clan Points

In a small apartment building in the south outskirts of town lived a young teenager and a cat. Because of how old he looked and how mature he was he was able to rent it. People could call him whatever they wanted. He wouldn't really care, or he woul, but he'd just let them by. His cat Millie traveled with him everywhere. They were inseparable.

This particular day however was different from all the other days he went out for a regular walk. All drawn together by fate Ivan just knew there was going to be chaos. I was inevitable.

Millie sat in his hood and Ivan looked down upon this person who had been tragically killed. 'A strange game that is being played, but never the less, we all have to play. I wish it wasn't this way.' Ivan thought scanning the crowd.

Jigoku-Rei

Praise the sun you heretic

• DED Commander
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 724 posts |
  • 57 Clan Points

In the run-down, nearly abandoned north area of town, an infamous school stood. Rumor states that only the strongest survive there- and the rumors are mostly true.

A lone, white haired teenager in all black stalked through the city, chains on his pants clinking lightly. He'd heard of a murder in the town- common enough, but this one was important. The teen had known that man. One of the few law enforcers who ever resisted corruption, and one of the few people who had ever been friendly to Rei at all.

He pushed his way through the crowd, glaring at the body for a moment. Then he dropped a small yellow flower on it. I'll find these bastards... he smiled bitterly. And they'll pay.
[3:22:04 PM] CompleteZero: Add grammar where needed

Raseren

• Members
  • 4 posts |
Jacob looked out the window, it seemed his hometown was starting to circle the drain and was soon to be sucked into the corruption that had festered and rotted the town from it's more humble roots. He had known the man that was killed, he had been working to root out the more suspicious characters that lived in the dainty little homes. When he was a child he saw none of these horrific scenes that had been playing out for all his life.

"I will find these monsters and they will pay for all of this." Jacob said as he glanced at a revolver he had bought a few years back. He had promised to only use it in defense, but he knew promises are meant to be broken eventually.

Only time would tell if he was strong enough to use it.

What?

Ace Attorney

Promethean Guard
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 2,369 posts |
  • 87 Clan Points

A voice came from a set of speakers. "Night stage will begin on wednesday at 12pm EST. Have your votes in by then. Someone must be lynched." There was only a sound of someone sipping wine until the speakers turned off.

RULE UPDATE:
Out of topic discussion of mafia is now allowed. Free free to talk in Skype or PM or Whatever.
Just no telling anyone your role. Loophole: If if you must say citizen or use standard mafia terms to describe yourself. IE . Detective or bodyguard.

[10:09:18 PM] Kiri: It is spreading throughout the lands of Draconis. Soon we shall have an epidemic on our hands.

[6:55:21 PM] Robert Joe: What?, you are not Jenna. You are supposed to eat the Stawberries, not people.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Deltan the Dramatic

The Hero of Justice

• DED Warrant Officer
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 781 posts |
  • 53 Clan Points

It wasn't a good day for the young maid. Here she had been, slacking off on her duties again, being forced to sit through the decrepit old hag's "Explanation on the loss of morality among the youths of today," facing a pretty severe pay cut, and of course, being put on... Kitchen duty. Regardless of the rebellious young maid's cooking skill, she could hardly bear to sit through monotonous hours of preparing vegetarian food.

...So, one could imagine how happy the maid was to find herself in this... strange place. Armed with only a few cleaning tools, she read the sign cautiously.

"Oh? We have to vote to kill someone? How... Pedestrian. Here I was hoping for an interesting game to, lighten up my mood. But this... Well, it couldn't be that bad, right?"

With a curtsey, the young maid smiled. "Oh, how rude of me. My name is Delilah. A pleasure to meet you all~" Even if you'll all die soon enough, she thought.

Umbra_Clan

Totally not Skeletor

Daddy Meme Lord
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 2,875 posts |
  • 78 Clan Points

Titus pushed up his glasses for the thirtieth time as he went about his errands. He had an odd habit of readjusting things, whether they needed it or not. He slid the box of medical scalpels around in his bag as he pondered the news of a murder.

Poor bloke, he wasn't a bad man. No need for him to be killed.

As he headed towards a trolley, a pair of cops that were known to be corrupt passed by, one bragging to the other about how much he had raked in from a job he had been paid to overlook.

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Titus once again adjusted his glasses before heading back home.
Posted Image

@UmbrAndrew for twitter, follow me for no reason.

Spoiler

GalactaRay

Scholar

• Crashing Waves King
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 2,319 posts |
  • 119 Clan Points

Andy looked at the body one more time before rushing home not getting caught by the killers.

This won't be easy to tell my wife. What? was more that a neighbour he was a friend. And will kill the killer.

Andy then arrived home and told his wife about the death.
Posted Image

Bunder Black

Solus Knight of the Holy Bryutannian Empire

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 167 posts |
Bunder looked on at the chaos and carnage, the rampant usage of violence and corruption, and in the middle of it all, the victims littering the ground.

With a heavy sigh, Bunder shook his head. He was used to seeing all of this. It was just one more situation... like every single one. He didn't know how long he would last at this rate- such atmosphere would bring down a normal man to the nearest crazy house.

Why was he spared? Because his craziness had become a grounded and intrinsic desire for justice and order.

And during the following events, justice and order would return.

What?'s death needed such retribution.

So he set out, looking for anything he could find and use, for the fallen's sake.

Legends rise and fall, eternally...

Proud writer, creator, roleplayer and fighter.

Spoiler

Ivan Strider

Mage of Music

• Chief Advisor
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,001 posts |
  • 86 Clan Points

Ivan looked around. None of these people seemed suspicious enough to him, but one stuck out. She was a bit too cheerful for the mood. It was that maid. Why would somebody seem so pleasured to meet people at a time of a crisis? A strange attitude.
"Do think that it's a wise choice?" Ivan whispered to his cat. The cat meowed. I van took that as a yes.

Delilah - Ivan (1)

Adrea

Ninja-Maid of the Holy Bryutannian Empire

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 151 posts |
With legs, arms, and hands far slender and lankier than a normal person's, the figure of a woman was lingering in the shadows, lurking at the edges of the grotesque scene, with her back turned towards the crowd as she faced the sign, deathly still.

Then, in a split second, she was suddenly facing the crowd, completely  motionless, as if she had never moved at all--as if she had always been standing there, always dressed in a white blouse and black leggings, always wrapped in a black blazer dress perfectly fitted to her strange limbs, and always without a face.

She continued to patiently stand in her spot, and watched.

Posted Image

Deltan the Dramatic

The Hero of Justice

• DED Warrant Officer
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 781 posts |
  • 53 Clan Points

Delilah sighed. The young maid didn't want to die today, even if it looked like her fate was already sealed...

"Huh? Isn't happiness in the face of adversity the important thing in life? Why, I think being such a mean person isn't nice..."

Delilah - 1 (Ivan)

Ivan - 1 ( Delilah)

"Meanie, you brought this upon yourself!"

Merc

lurky

• Emperor
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,435 posts |
  • 29 Clan Points

After quietly listening to the townspeople, a young man named Alex moved his way through the crowd so he could see the body more clearly. He stood at 5'7" and was approximately 30 years of age. He was wearing what people who know him would consider his normal attire, which was a white dress shirt with black slacks. He was carrying with him a small case, which, by the sound it was making as he moved, could be assumed to have a great deal of papers.

After a few seconds, in which he took specific note of the the letters, he spoke up. "In this case, pointing fingers randomly won't make much of a difference. If we lynch multiple people, we won't be able to last nearly as long. For the sake of not allowing multiple people to die, I will vote to lynch the boy over there, simply for the fact that he was the first to point fingers. I apologize that I lack any further evidence that might allow me to make a more informed, and lass hasty, decision."

Delilah - 1(Ivan)
Ivan - 2 (Delilah, Alex)

[4/17/15,10:18:15 PM] Zack: breathe in
[4/17/15,10:18:21PM] Merc: Merc breathes in
[4/17/15,10:18:32 PM] Zack: and maybe out if you want

Patsy Dragon

Starry Knight

• Law of The Cycle
    The ultimate champion of being someone who has something to say that is worth listening to!
    Jupiter
  • Venus Clan
  • 8,265 posts |
  • 179 Clan Points

Sunshine scowled as the crowd grew in size. Tolly flopped over as his long tail leisurely swept the ground. The mysterious slender woman earned her immediate distrust, but she calculated that voting for her would be unwise... She'll vote now, and head home to rest. Her knees were killing her anyway.

She shook her head briefly. "I'm sorry, young lady. But the way you carry yourself gives me reason to suspect you, even if it is not much." Of course, an outspoken person like her may not be the killer... They either wouldn't be here, or were silently watching the spectacle. But, she had to make a guess. Tolly would not approve of killing a cat owner, so...

Delilah - 2 (Ivan, Sunshine)
Ivan - 2 (Delilah, Alex)

(I find it difficult for my character to make as informed a vote as possible if not all the characters aren't even present. It's only the first round, but... why would she vote for someone that isn't there? Maybe I'm just going at this the wrong way.)

Posted Image

"... but you can love completely without complete understanding." -Reverend Maclean, from "The River Runs Through It" (movie)

"grumble grumble stinkhead grumble grumble poop-for-snot grumble grumble dick" -Ryu Gaia

"Puhi gave the people food and made the seaweed farm."

Spoiler

Jigoku-Rei

Praise the sun you heretic

• DED Commander
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 724 posts |
  • 57 Clan Points

Rei sat alone, back to a wall. Where are the others 'playing' in this...or are we the only ones? Forced to play for some idiot's entertainment?

Sighing, he took a drink of his light rum, before throwing the bottle at the ground in front of the maid, where it shattered. "You," he growled. "You think this is all for fun? That it's all a game? Why don't you test the waters of death, then."

Delilah- 3 (Ivan, Sunshine, Rei)
Ivan- 2 (Delilah, Alex)
[3:22:04 PM] CompleteZero: Add grammar where needed

Adrea

Ninja-Maid of the Holy Bryutannian Empire

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 151 posts |
A faint of hush of static could be heard as the slender woman disappeared in a blink, and reappeared near the maid like a looming tower while the static grew into a louder buzz.

Delilah- 4 (Ivan, Sunshine, Rei, Slenderzam)
Ivan- 2 (Delilah, Alex)

Posted Image

Deltan the Dramatic

The Hero of Justice

• DED Warrant Officer
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 781 posts |
  • 53 Clan Points

The young maid jumped back in horror as the glass broke into sparkly pieces. She could almost make out her own reflection in each of the pieces, in a sorta creepy way. Suddenly, this all seemed... So dangerous. Not a single one, coming to her rescue? Well then...

"E-Eh? W-What d-do y-you all m-mean? D-Don't t-tell m-me you all fell f-for t-that sn-sniveling b-brat's..."

As the figure approached her, Delilah let out a shrill, terror filled scream. "N-Noooo! P-Please, d-don't... D-Don't kill me!"

Try as she might, Delilah felt as though she had no escape. This was it. The end of her.. And so, filled with fear, the maid ran, with all her might. Where had she gone wrong? Was being happy such a crime? These thoughts and others like them filled her mind, the darkness seeming to loom around her...

(Current votes stand unchanged.)

What?

Ace Attorney

Promethean Guard
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 2,369 posts |
  • 87 Clan Points

Votes are locked

Day Role Effect: A cat is thrown at Sunshine's Face. Sunshine's Vote is now invalid

Posted Image

Day Role Effect: Delilah has lost all role abilities

Final Vote

Delilah- 3 (Ivan, Sunshine (Invalid), Rei, Slenderzam)
Ivan- 2 (Delilah, Alex)

Delilah looked around as the eyes stared at her. "I am innocent!" she contended. She looked around. Everyone was silent except for Sunshine who was trying to get the cat off her face. The decision was made. Delilah began to run. They grabbed her and took her to the gallows. As they were about to lynch her she yelled. "All Hail The West Side! You will all pay!" She proved her guilt. The people stared at the admission.  They had gotten a gangster. She raised her hand in a 'W' and it was over.

A voice came from a loud speaker, "Congratulations citizens you have lynched a gangster who has been terrorizing your people. *The sound of wine sipping created a pause.*  If citizens manage to defeat the all gangsters in this trial. All crime will disappear from Refuge city. It is up to you to eliminate each one so you can walk Safely at night. Shall the Gangs win. They shall rule the city. No one can stop them."

The speakers became silent. The board changed

List of Survivors
1. Bunder Black
2. Rei
3.Patsy Dragon
4. Umbra Clan
5. Merc
6. Galactic Ray
7. Ivan
8. Mayana
9. Deltan the Dramatic West Side Gang
10. Raseren
11. Adrea

Night Phase Begins.  All Night Phase Roles Please PM me,

Spoiler

Spoiler

What?

Ace Attorney

Promethean Guard
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 2,369 posts |
  • 87 Clan Points

It was the dead of night. There was gun shot. "I am not a gangster! I am the Highschool Science teacher!"
"Silence Thug. I will get justice no matter what!"
"I have proof! Look at this! The results of the death! I have been gathering clues allover town there are t-"
"I am tired of your lies?" Two bullets were shot in the class room. The lighting match and turning on the gas the place blew.

Merc the High School Science teacher is dead.

-----
The order was given. It was their turn for revenge. The murder of their own. The west side. It was no longer a matter of revenge. It was true retribution. It was order on one shall take the war to the people tonight. It was them.  Rei was the innocence of the city. Everything which the city stood for. Freedom to live and be who they wanted to be. Tonight the innocence died. Rei was walking down the street. His car was far away. He parked it in a lot next to the club. In reality he was taking photos with his smartphone with the statue in the park. What he was thinking was unknown. As he walked to his car a voice came from behind him. "You are the innocence of the city. Tonight the city's future does with you?"

"Wait no! Don't!" He screamed. Rei was found at his home dead dressed in BDSM Gear. A card to the club was found by his bed.  The pictures were deleted.

Rei the Innocence of the City is dead

----
It was morning. The speaker rang loud to call people to the front. The board looked different. Two names were crossed out. The man spoke again. "Congratulations to the gangs. They have eliminated the Innocence of the city. The Vigilante has killed the Science Teacher. The man who would have received the clues to hunt down the gangs. *sip* Good luck!"

List of Survivors
1. Bunder Black
2. Rei Innocence of the City: Immune to Lynch
3.Patsy Dragon
4. Umbra Clan
5. Merc High School Science Teacher: Get clues on who the killer is.
6. Galactic Ray
7. Ivan
8. Mayana
9. Deltan the Dramatic West Side Gang
10. Raseren
11. Adrea

Votes End on Wednesday at 11:59pm EST
Day Roles PM Me.

The dead may have a three word final word and die or a snarky comment then die.

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users