Let's go Ryuu... Sparring time. =)

• You cannot reply to this topic
77 replies to this topic

S.C.

Witch of the Wilds

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 811 posts |
(My brother won't be on for a bit longer, so we should just keep going).

"I'm sixteen," replied Mizu in-between mouthfuls of food.

"Ah, yes well," Aria started, with the softest expression Charlain had ever seen on her face. "i used to have a little brother, you see. And he kind of reminds me of Mizu, they even look somewhat alike."
"You... Used to have a little brother?" Charlie asked.
"Hah, well, as far as I know he's still alive. I'm not sure, though, I haven't heard from him in the longest time," said Aria ruefully.
"Hm. I forgot you were a few years younger than I am," she said to Charlie specifically. "I really do feel old! I don't know, I guess you just seem just as old as I am ...Which says a lot for my maturity," she said with a laugh.
Spoiler

Posted Image

Facebook | Tumblr | Deviantart | Formspring

Spoiler

Ryuujin Black

Terratron Terrorize!

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 401 posts |
Charlie shrugged.  "I suppose that means I've hard to go through more crap than you did."  The way he said it almost sounded bitter.  He turned his face and looked at the bar again.  It was only a matter of time now.

He sighed.  "At least I still have a brother somewhere as well.  That guy."  He shook his head.  Charlie then unconsciously started to play with one of his rings on his left hand.
Current Addictions:  Meg and Dia, Starcraft 2, Being awesome.
"I'd like to say this was some kind of master plan, like hey this was my tech switch and I saw it coming ahead of time and I scouted it and I'm great! But no, it was actually more due to the fact that I wanted to build Immortals because I think they're neat."
Posted Image

S.C.

Witch of the Wilds

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 811 posts |
"Well, I don't know about that... I've gone through a lot of hard times myself." Said Aria, winking. "Enough about that, though. I wasn't aware you had a brother too?..." She looked to Charlie, then to the bar, then back to Charlie. What was he looking at?

She also noticed him suddenly playing with one of the rings on his finger. There was something going on, she just wasn't sure what...
Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Ryuujin Black

Terratron Terrorize!

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 401 posts |
Charlie looked up at Aria, who was looking at him strangely.  He gave a small smile.  "Yeah.  I have a twin brother.  He's exactly like me.  Headstrong and always wanting a fight.  He's a little stronger with weapons though."  Charlie leaned back now watching Mizu eat.

"Enjoy the meal, Mizu."  He said with a smile.  Then he turned to Aria.  "Do you know anything about the Black Family?"  He said this even more quietly than before.
"I'd like to say this was some kind of master plan, like hey this was my tech switch and I saw it coming ahead of time and I scouted it and I'm great! But no, it was actually more due to the fact that I wanted to build Immortals because I think they're neat."
Posted Image

S.C.

Witch of the Wilds

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 811 posts |
"Eh? The Black family? Your family...?" Aria paused. "No, not really. Besides what I've gathered from you- which isn't much- nothing at all, really." She shrugged. "Why ask me this?"
Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Ryuujin Black

Terratron Terrorize!

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 401 posts |
"Well to be blunt, we're in their territory.  Though this place is a new addition from what I've gathered.  Look around."  He said motioning to the apparent mercenaries around them.  But it seemed the people were happy as well.  "In a sense, it is my family.  It's been about a year since I was made part of this family as a guardian to their leader."  He leaned in closer.  "That guy is kind of annoying too but he means well.  You can call it a sort of vigilante group that helps the people who are treated like dirt."

Charlie paused.  "Their leader is the Third Generation of the Black Family often referred to as Black Chaos."  He smirked.
Posted Image

S.C.

Witch of the Wilds

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 811 posts |
Ah. Well, that made sense. Still, Aria felt uneasy.

"So I take it this is a good thing, for now?" She asked slowly.
Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Ryuujin Black

Terratron Terrorize!

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 401 posts |
"Probably.  If he's here that is."  Charlie said.  It was at that moment that someone had grasped his shoulder.  Charlie turned to gaze at this person.  

What was there was a man with grey hair who looked very much like a mobster in his late 20s.  "I hear you've been around Rain boy."

Charlie flashed a look of irritation.  "Rain boy?  I thi-"  Charlie had disappeared at that moment.

The man seemed pleased with himself.  "Are you friends with that idiot?"  He seemed friendly for someone who had made Charlie disappear.
Posted Image

S.C.

Witch of the Wilds

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 811 posts |
What the hell-?

Aria stood up suddenly, and slammed the table with both hands. Mizu sat bewildered, mouth open with a spoonful of liver visible.

"Yes, he was my friend. And what did you do to him? How did he disappear?" Aria was nose to nose with the man, each word increasing in volume. She looked incredibly furious.

If there was one thing about Aria, she was fearless... Which in this case, may be a very bad thing.
Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Ryuujin Black

Terratron Terrorize!

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 401 posts |
The room had seemed to move closer at the sign of hostility, but the man simply waved them away.  He smiled.  "He's fine.  He's just talking to the boss.  Progress reports and so."  This man twirled his hair with his left hand absently as he gave Aria the once over, then the same with Mizu.

"How would you like to meet the big boss."  He said absently as he examined his hair.  "You can then find Rain boy with him.  What do you say?"
Posted Image

CowsGoMoo

Knight

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 122 posts |
(Ahaha, sorry about that- thanks for narrating my part, S.C. :P)

Mizu took some liver pieces in his hands and stood up suddenly from his chair. He looked at the man with a slightly annoyed expression on his face. "You expect us to trust you right after you made Charlie disappear? You haven't even told us your name yet," Mizu absently nibbled on a piece of liver.  "And as you can see, you interrupted my nice dinner.." Mizu sighed as if to a naughty child and shook his head disapprovingly. "You have to respect meal times, you know."
Posted Image

S.C.

Witch of the Wilds

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 811 posts |
(bahaha I do what I can).

"I don't trust you," Aria said, still glaring at the man. "Like Mizu said, there isn't any reason for us to believe a word you're saying, after you unceremoniously made our friend 'disappear." She stood with her feet apart, her hands ready at her sides to defend herself if need be.
Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Ryuujin Black

Terratron Terrorize!

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 401 posts |
The man sighed as if to say that he was far too old to be dealing with this.  "He didn't disappear firstly.  Under orders I just came here to get Rain boy.  However, my boss is an idiot who likes to play jokes and he summoned Rain boy back straight to him, leaving me the job to bring you two to him."  He finally stopped playing with his hair and looked at them both.

He sighed once more.  "There's no helping it.  My name's Drake Zelpher.  I'm one of the Guardians of the Black Family and I've come to retrieve you for a job request from our idiot boss.  There's a big reward from what I understand."  He scratched at his head as if in thought.  "What do you say?"
Posted Image

S.C.

Witch of the Wilds

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 811 posts |
Summoning? Aria felt incredibly uneasy. There was a lot that she didn't know about Charlain... But this was getting ridiculous. Did he really have ties with a thug like this guy? And what was this "Rain boy" deal? She looked at Mizu who was still sitting there with an angry expression on his face, and her face softened.

At the mention of a reward, however, her interest was piqued. She was, after all, a treasure-hunter.

Focus!

She shook her head slowly, glaring at Drake. "No. This kid can't come with me. This sounds way too dangerous for him."
Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

CowsGoMoo

Knight

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 122 posts |
Mizu looked back at Aria with a hurt expression. "Hey, I'm not a kid anymore! And besides, I wanted to help.." Mizu gestured nonchalantly at his plate. "Just think of me going as payment for the food. And besides, I'm well-versed in the arts of magic, so you'll definitely need me!"

Still, what was up with the unnecessary summoning? Why would that boss choose us? There were too many questions, not too many answers. Mizu decided to play along with it. He looked at Drake again with scrutinizing eyes. "What's the reward, anyway?"
Posted Image

Ryuujin Black

Terratron Terrorize!

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 401 posts |
Drake simply smiled.  "I hear its several chests of gold if memory serves.  Honestly we have the funds to do this kind of thing a lot."  He was getting a little impatient at their lack of willingness to follow him.  "I'm surprised Rain boy is actually friends with you guys.  He doesn't make friends easily.  He especially hates magic users.  That guy sure is temperamental."  This last bit was more of an aside but Drake was already leaving.
Posted Image

S.C.

Witch of the Wilds

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 811 posts |
"God, do they have any manners were you're from?" fumed Aria, but begrudgingly followed the man, anyways. "For your information, only Charlain and I really know each other. We just met the boy a few minutes ago."

Drake said nothing back, and only kept walking. Aria frowned and glanced back to check if Mizu was still following, which he was. Eventually they reached a long, dark corridor, with a musty old door at the end. Aria's sense of foreboding was at an all-time high... But she was too curious to back out now.
Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Ryuujin Black

Terratron Terrorize!

• Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 401 posts |
As they approached the door they could see a man and a woman standing by it.  The woman seemed to be in her early twenties.  It seemed as if she had just gotten back from traveling as she still had a cloak over herself.  She was travel worn but was in incredible shape.  She was talking to a man in a black suit but really messy but royal looking.  He was a man in his late 20s and had long curly hair tied back in a pony tail.  He was lazily scratching at his scruffy beard while chewing on a fork in his mouth.  The woman was first to notice the coming approach and she turned to face them in a fighting stance.

"It's only me, Marina,"  Drake called out.  She lowered her stance slightly still eying the other two.

"I should be going now, boss's commands."  The man said.  

"Avadine has there been no word?"  Drake asked.

"..None.  That's why I'm going."  The man replied with a lazy wave and walked off.

"This is serious business.  I should head back out as well."  She made way to head off but she stopped.  "I see Charlain has made some friends at least.  Take care of him for us."  She smiled before she followed after Avadine.

"This is pretty bad."  Drake commented as he opened the door.  The group walked in to see two people already there.  One was standing off against a wall.  He had a sharp look on him but only looked to be 15.  He was also in formal attire but by his hand was a katana that had a pale blue glow.  He scowled as more people walked in, obviously annoyed by the fact there were this many people here.

The other man was already standing.  He was an interesting fellow.  He also was in formal attire but with rolled up sleeves to mid arm.  He had longish dark hair and very interesting eyes.  One was cerulean blue, the other crimson red.  He emitted power.  This man was powerful.

"Welcome.  Sorry for the rude invitation.  It's nice to finally meet you.  I am Asrael.  Some people also know me as Ryuujin Black."  He turned his head quickly at the boy by the wall.  "Lasier, I wouldn't do that if I we-"

There was a big clashing sound as the boy had leapt off the wall swinging at his sword at Charlie who had just entered the room now also in some formal attire.  Lasier's blade had been stopped by Charlie's.

"You sure don't change huh Lasier."  Charlie commented oblivious to the people around him.

Lasier scowled.  "I'm leaving.  Nothing will get done if you idiots aren't going to do anything."  With a slash he had pushed back Charlie and had turned and walked out through the door Charlie had walked through.

Charlie growled slightly as he turned to find a full house.  "...Oh hi guys."  He gave a small wave.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users