POPULAR

Enjoy!

Posted Image

Post-style version:
Spoiler

Tawny779 said:

you come for the Golden Sun. You stay for the crazy <3

Misery said:

Common sense is the most uncommon of the senses.

Dave: I'm becoming a doctor.
Dave: I like people
Dave: ...when they're unconscious

Alternate Dimension Catman

Ultimate Maximum Best

• Golden Sunrise Ambassador
    Helion Troop
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 613 posts |
  • 24 Clan Points

You, a non-Adept, have a chance to become Master Hama's apprentice. For your final test, she will give you a Mythril Bag containing two pieces of parchment. Upon the use of Reveal, one parchment will show the word "yes", the other, "no". Any attempt to communicate with Hama or a failure to pull out the correct parchment on your first try will result in your immediate Permaban from Lama Temple (courtesy of a new Psynergy Hama has just learned). Pulling out the "yes" parchment without looking on your first try will make you her new apprentice, giving you a chance to become an Adept.

However, Ivan has other ideas. He's convinced you have ulterior motives for getting close to Hama, and isn't willing to risk "losing" his sister all over again. Just before you enter the chamber, Ivan informs you that he has switched out one of the parchments so that both read "no", and that you are doomed to fail the test and be a non-Adept for life.

How do you pass your final test?

First of all I would destroy Ivan for getting in my way. Secondly I will tell Hama that both will say no and pull both out at once to prove it. Then I would destroy her for getting in my way.
In this life I have lived...

Posted Image

...I have not a single regret!

Ignatius

Realist

• Administrator
    High Judge
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 2,954 posts |
  • 340 Clan Points

Just a quick note regarding the number puzzle - the positioning of each digit within each 'slice' has to do with my Paint skills, and not with the puzzle itself. x)

View PostDeltan the Dramatic, on 02 July 2016 - 09:07 PM, said:

Merc, Ignatius [...] these two are roughly equivalent to Exodia the Forbidden one.

Recipient of Posted Image

Ivan Strider

Mage of Music

• Chief Advisor
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 996 posts |
  • 81 Clan Points

He's convinced you have ulterior motives for getting close to Hama, and isn't willing to risk "losing" his sister all over again.

well um. Ivan has a surprise in store for him, because I did it to get close to him lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users