3 replies to this topic

Merc

lurky

• Emperor
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 1,433 posts |
  • 28 Clan Points

I noticed that the Sol Sanctum is getting a bit cluttered, even with only two new worlds. Is this something we should fix, and how?

[4/17/15,10:18:15 PM] Zack: breathe in
[4/17/15,10:18:21PM] Merc: Merc breathes in
[4/17/15,10:18:32 PM] Zack: and maybe out if you want

Dave

Big Boss

• Webmaster
    Eternal Flame
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 1,760 posts |
  • 25 Clan Points

Subforum the subforums? "World Archives" or smth

Ignatius

Realist

• Administrator
    High Judge
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 3,001 posts |
  • 347 Clan Points

I think it's definitely important to keep material from the different worlds distinctly separated into different subforums, to avoid confusion between them. But we currently have two subforums - Rise of the Clans and Expedition into the Mists - listed that are both World 1-specific, yet each have their own subforum. We can turn them into sub-subforums in a World 1 subforum, which leaves us with one subforum (shown on the forum main page) for each World.

I can also hunt down older threads which refer to World 1 content but predate the creation of additional Worlds, and place them in that new World 1 subforum.

The aesthetics on the main page could also maybe improved by somewhat standardizing the length of the subforum titles, I think, so we can add descriptors similar to "Golden Apocalypse" to World 1 and 2 - something like "World 1: The Original", World 2: Dawn of Civilization".

View PostDave, on 11 February 2017 - 12:42 AM, said:

Subforum the subforums? "World Archives" or smth
This, to me, is a good idea for the future, when we have more worlds. But I think currently, links to three different world subforums on the main page (along with a couple-word description of each one) would be more helpful than harmful.

View PostDeltan the Dramatic, on 02 July 2016 - 09:07 PM, said:

Merc, Ignatius [...] these two are roughly equivalent to Exodia the Forbidden one.

Recipient of Posted Image

Ignatius

Realist

• Administrator
    High Judge
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 3,001 posts |
  • 347 Clan Points

Better?

Posted Image

View PostDeltan the Dramatic, on 02 July 2016 - 09:07 PM, said:

Merc, Ignatius [...] these two are roughly equivalent to Exodia the Forbidden one.

Recipient of Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users