Refuge Productions! A collection of scenes...

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

Patsy Dragon

Starry Knight

• Law of The Cycle
    Archivist
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 8,215 posts |
  • 169 Clan Points

"Oh my Jon, why did I decide to play as Laurel?"

Patsy had been waiting in the wings for her integral (and only) appearance in this part of the play. Sure, this was rehearsal, but she couldn't help but feel nervous...

She pulled out her script and anxiously devoured her lines. But her attention wandered to the stage. At least she could watch her friends of the Refuge play their roles as the heroes of Weyard...

(Anyone may join in and make themselves play any character they want. You can also be part of the production staff, or just interrupt the entire thing in whatever way you wish... just help me. 8') )

Posted Image

"... but you can love completely without complete understanding." -Reverend Maclean, from "The River Runs Through It" (movie)

"grumble grumble stinkhead grumble grumble poop-for-snot grumble grumble dick" -Ryu Gaia

"Puhi gave the people food and made the seaweed farm."

Spoiler

Ryu Gaia

Spaceman

• Administrator
    Rocket Alchemist
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 1,059 posts |
  • 6 Clan Points

POPULAR

"Ryu. Come on. We've talked about this," the assistant director said.

"But-"

"No buts. You can't keep coming to rehearsal dressed like Isaac. Or Felix. Or whoever. You were cast as Ivan. Just... take the part. Do a great job."

"But look at this!" Ryu turned away, and turned back to hit the AD with a perfect brooding glare. "I'm definitely Felix material. Put me in the game, coach. Or should I say, I'm only doing this because you're holding my parents hostage."

"You should say your actual lines. Like, 'We must go to Lumpy to savet Hamlet,' or whatever."

"Or how about SPARK PLASMA!" Ryu roared, trying to cast it against the AD. The AD sighed, shook his head, and left for the snack table.
In space, the stars are paved with gold.
Posted Image

No, really, who is Ryu Gaia?

Will anybody tell me?

Does anybody know?

Signature from when I was in Mercury below:
Spoiler

Kirigishi

Ranger

• Administrator
    Frost Knight
    Mercury
  • Administrators
  • 4,399 posts |
  • 276 Clan Points

POPULAR

Kiri threw her body in front of the snack table to intercept the AD's attempts to snatch some pretzels.

"No more snacks!" she exclaimed. "You've already had enough to eat today. Bad things will happen if you continue to stuff yourself with these empty calories."

"...What was that?" the AD said with a twinge of annoyance. "Feizhi, your scene isn't even for another 15 minutes."

"Listen to me, though! My visions came true many times, no? I had a vision about Mogall Forest...and that came true."

"Oh, for the Wise One's sake, save that line for later, okay?"

But Kiri would not budge.

The AD was starting to have serious doubts about the cast that had been assigned to him.

Tawny779 said:

you come for the Golden Sun. You stay for the crazy <3

Misery said:

Common sense is the most uncommon of the senses.

Dave: I'm becoming a doctor.
Dave: I like people
Dave: ...when they're unconscious

Umbra_Clan

Totally not Skeletor

Daddy Meme Lord
    Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 2,875 posts |
  • 71 Clan Points

POPULAR

The AD exhaled angrily, trying to look over the set and make something go right.

"Someone poke the Wise One and see if he's still alive."

A stage hand grabbed a broom and whacked a poorly-painted inflatable human bowling ball hanging from the ceiling, which made Umbra stick his head out of its top hole.

"C-can I come down now?" whispered Umbra nervously. "I haven't eaten in so long... there's just me, the microphone, and the voices..."

The AD nonchalantly waved a hand. "Get the Wise One a sandwich or something, and for Jon's sake can we make sure he stops spinning during practice? He's a guardian being, not an NSA spy camera."

Umbra caught a sandwich thrown to him by a stagehand, and retreated to his spherical post. "T-they're on to us," he whispered into the turned-off microphone
Posted Image

@UmbrAndrew for twitter, follow me for no reason.

Spoiler

Kirigishi

Ranger

• Administrator
    Frost Knight
    Mercury
  • Administrators
  • 4,399 posts |
  • 276 Clan Points

View PostUmbra_Clan, on 02 May 2017 - 04:48 PM, said:

The AD nonchalantly waved a hand. "Get the Wise One a sandwich or something, and for Jon's sake can we make sure he stops spinning during practice? He's a guardian being, not an NSA spy camera."

"Pfft...Guardian being? NSA spy camera?" Kiri retorted, still disappointed in the AD's earlier advances on the snack table. "More like a rad disco ball! Come on, let's get this dance party started!" At that moment, the Feizhi actress started to awkwardly move her arms and legs to some imaginary beat in her head. Meanwhile, the AD looked on in terrified embarrassment.

"Umbra, look what you've done," the AD exclaimed, shaking his head. "Now we'll never be able to get through this rehearsal in time."

All of a sudden, Kiri froze in a panic, suddenly remembering something important. "Hsu! Hsu!" she began to call out. "Where are you, my beloved Hsu? We must prepare ourselves for our upcoming scene together!"

Tawny779 said:

you come for the Golden Sun. You stay for the crazy <3

Misery said:

Common sense is the most uncommon of the senses.

Dave: I'm becoming a doctor.
Dave: I like people
Dave: ...when they're unconscious

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users