Guess I should reintroduce myself for the newbies.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

Ivan Strider

Mage of Music

• Chief Advisor
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 996 posts |
  • 81 Clan Points

Eyo. For those that know me, I have unofficially returned. Still busy, but not super busy to neglect the forum that I so deeply hate love. That was a terrible joke, I'm sorry. But hey I'm back and with some exciting news that probably won't ever be posted, but rather put into the Discord chat for discussion and whatnot.

For those that DON'T know me (all two of you) I'm Ivan. I like cats, sushi, musical theatre, JRPGs, cooking, food, cats, dogs, cats, sushi, other cute guys, sushi, cats....I think I'm forgetting something...oh right! Cats and Sushi.

I also compose music. I would say I'm the most frequent composer, but idk what Misery and Kiri are doing in terms of composition these days so I could be completely wrong.

So yeah hi. I'm back...sorta...I guess maybe? Sure wynaut.

GalactaRay

Scholar

• Crashing Waves King
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 2,314 posts |
  • 115 Clan Points

Newbies where? I want more newbies

Spoiler

Posted Image
A bunch of quotes below.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Pianomanfreak

Squire

• Members
  • 18 posts |
Hi and welcome

Ignatius

Realist

• Administrator
    High Judge
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 2,991 posts |
  • 347 Clan Points

Welcome back, Ivan! I didn't realize you were so into sushi, haha.

View PostDeltan the Dramatic, on 02 July 2016 - 09:07 PM, said:

Merc, Ignatius [...] these two are roughly equivalent to Exodia the Forbidden one.

Recipient of Posted Image

Patsy Dragon

Starry Knight

• Law of The Cycle
    Archivist
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 8,215 posts |
  • 169 Clan Points

Honestly, I think most people are into sushi... But what's your favorite roll? I like Ikura and the fatty salmon... <3

Anyway, it's wonderful that you decided to make a thread like this. u.u How has life been so far? Ready for uni in the fall?

Posted Image

"... but you can love completely without complete understanding." -Reverend Maclean, from "The River Runs Through It" (movie)

"grumble grumble stinkhead grumble grumble poop-for-snot grumble grumble dick" -Ryu Gaia

"Puhi gave the people food and made the seaweed farm."

Spoiler

Ivan Strider

Mage of Music

• Chief Advisor
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 996 posts |
  • 81 Clan Points

I honestly don't have a favorite. As long as it's fresh and not going to make me sick I like pretty much all of them.

Also life's been fair. Been having a number of off days, but that's really only because of the extensive amounts of performances I have to do, so there's no one thing to focus on. and yeah. I just gotta apply for classes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users