11 replies to this topic

Lunaryon

Schrodinger's Lesbian Catgirl

• Flowing Rook
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 294 posts |
  • 2 Clan Points
Whelp, I tried to post this on the Discord, but apparently this game is just too powerful.

So here it is in all of it's terrible, so far from complete it isn't even funny glory...

The Idle Throne - Name still a work in progress
Release version 0.Naught

Tried to upload the game, but it didn't want to work.

So here's a Mediafire Link.
http://www.mediafire...er_Of_Power.zip

Ignatius

Realist

• Administrator
    High Judge
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 3,009 posts |
  • 347 Clan Points

I get a Loading Error; Failed to load: audio/se/Cursor1.ogg near the beginning of the prologue text. The graphics and audio up to that point are fantastic though!

View PostDeltan the Dramatic, on 02 July 2016 - 09:07 PM, said:

Merc, Ignatius [...] these two are roughly equivalent to Exodia the Forbidden one.

Recipient of Posted Image

Lunaryon

• Flowing Rook
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 294 posts |
  • 2 Clan Points
Near the beginning of the Prologue Text?

Hmm... Odd, I don't think I added that particular sound effect anywhere near there...hmm...

Well, since I'm about to add a bit of smaller amounts of content, I'll look that over and then post a bugfix that I think might be able to handle that...

Lunaryon

• Flowing Rook
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 294 posts |
  • 2 Clan Points
Ahha! Found it. Alright, so why was that there? I'll get a bug-fixed version up in a couple of hours once I make sure that it doesn't show up anywhere else.

Lunaryon

• Flowing Rook
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 294 posts |
  • 2 Clan Points
And here's the Hotfix...

That should hopefully fix the issue...

http://www.mediafire...wer_Hot_Fix.zip

Lunaryon

• Flowing Rook
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 294 posts |
  • 2 Clan Points
Well great, the bug fix is bugged, and Mediafire won't upload the fix to the fix.

Lunaryon

• Flowing Rook
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 294 posts |
  • 2 Clan Points
Alright, here the hotter fix...

http://www.mediafire..._Hotter_Fix.zip

Once I finish up with rewriting the opening section so that it flows a little better and that the Mountain King's dialogue is a little better, I'll be finishing up the classes and skills.

Still need to work on creating a class items... those are hard

Ignatius

Realist

• Administrator
    High Judge
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 3,009 posts |
  • 347 Clan Points

Wow, did you say you did all this in a week? I haven't made it super far yet, but it's all very impressive regardless! A lot of the visuals remind me of a Final Fantasy game. The monster graphics I've seen so far are great. And the story seems like it has promise.

I took the path east out of town, but when I attempted to take the path back, I end up in some different area (where I got killed by some Lvl 3's, lol). I assume that's a bug?

And when I take the path to the north of the town, my characters end up stuck in the black area off the path, instead of the path itself, heh.

Maybe you're just focusing on the western path for now though, since that's where the story seems to want me to go.

Merc, Ignatius [...] these two are roughly equivalent to Exodia the Forbidden one.

Lunaryon

• Flowing Rook
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 294 posts |
  • 2 Clan Points

Ignatius, on 03 September 2017 - 09:43 PM, said:

Wow, did you say you did all this in a week? I haven't made it super far yet, but it's all very impressive regardless! A lot of the visuals remind me of a Final Fantasy game. The monster graphics I've seen so far are great. And the story seems like it has promise.

I took the path east out of town, but when I attempted to take the path back, I end up in some different area (where I got killed by some Lvl 3's, lol). I assume that's a bug?

And when I take the path to the north of the town, my characters end up stuck in the black area off the path, instead of the path itself, heh.

Maybe you're just focusing on the western path for now though, since that's where the story seems to want me to go.
Hmm... Heading back should have sent you back to town... I'll have to check that, but that should be less of a problem since I'm completely revamping the lost forest.

As for getting completely crushed by the enemies... yeah, that's a bug...

Or rather I'm still having trouble with power scaling...

Entering into the Lost Forest from the North shouldn't have dropped you into the inside of the treeline, I'll have to look over those as well and make sure that things are fixed before I drop the new bug fix later tonight.

I've updated the classes and the skills and gotten... better at making the enemies not flatten you straight out, but now its' a bit too far the other way...

Lunaryon

• Flowing Rook
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 294 posts |
  • 2 Clan Points
Here's the new release, it should have fixed both of the issues that you brought up.

http://www.mediafire...er_Of_Power.zip

Ignatius

Realist

• Administrator
    High Judge
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 3,009 posts |
  • 347 Clan Points

Lunaryon, on 04 September 2017 - 02:47 AM, said:

As for getting completely crushed by the enemies... yeah, that's a bug...
I'm not sure it was, in that particular instance? These were at least a couple of Lvl 3's, I had three Lvl 1's, and lasted at least four turns, which seemed kind of reasonable. I was just lol-ing because you know you're weak when you get owned by level threes.

Will try the new version when I can.

Lunaryon

• Flowing Rook
    Mercury
  • Mercury Clan
  • 294 posts |
  • 2 Clan Points
Ah-ha! I found it!

There was a setting that I missed that was spawning the monsters at specifically two levels higher than your strongest character. Why it was set like that I don't know. Sounds good at the beginning, but much less over time. Fixed that now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users