Western Zodiac Sign(s)?

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

Patsy Dragon

Starry Knight

• Law of The Cycle
    The ultimate champion of being someone who has something to say that is worth listening to!
    Jupiter
  • Venus Clan
  • 8,265 posts |
  • 179 Clan Points

I searched the forum and found my thread from 2012... with the last reply from 2012. So I think I have every right to revive the subject itself in a BRAND NEW THREAD!

I still don't put a whole lot of stock in these things, but a lot of my friends are kinda serious about their charts. ^^; I might as well share mine if any of you care. I'm a Gemini Sun. I'm also a Gemini Moon, and a Scorpio Rising/Ascendant... I seem to be the ultimate Gemini, but the Scorpio completely contrasts with it. They're usually more reserved, haha.

Moon Signs: "The sign position of the Moon reveals much about our habits, reactions, and instincts. It shows how we express, and deal with, our emotions. Most obvious in our homes or in private, our Moon sign reveals our innermost needs. Many astrologers feel that the Moon represents our experience of mothering; it also shows how we “mother” or “baby” ourselves!" (Source)

Rising Signs: "The Ascendant (or rising sign) is often considered the mask one wears when meeting others. Perhaps it is most aptly thought of as the automatic responses to one’s environment. The Ascendant shows our natural defenses and how we cope with day-to-day issues. The energies of the sign and condition of the Ascendant are most overt and obvious to others. The Ascendant shows an individual’s first, natural reaction to new people and situations."

Calculator: http://astro.cafeast...y.com/natal.php

Posted Image

"... but you can love completely without complete understanding." -Reverend Maclean, from "The River Runs Through It" (movie)

"grumble grumble stinkhead grumble grumble poop-for-snot grumble grumble dick" -Ryu Gaia

"Puhi gave the people food and made the seaweed farm."

Spoiler

Kirigishi

Ranger

• Administrator
    Frost Knight
    Mercury
  • Administrators
  • 4,445 posts |
  • 301 Clan Points

oh gosh, this is too much. Uh...the tl;dr:

Virgo Sun: "respectable, hard-working individuals who have a love of knowledge and know-how. "

Aquarius Moon: "extremely observant... loners at heart"

Cancer Ascendant: "come across as gentle creatures, sensitive to the environment, can get flustered easily."

I mean, sounds reasonably accurate, but I'm not really one to believe in these kinds of things. ^^;

Tawny779 said:

you come for the Golden Sun. You stay for the crazy <3

Misery said:

Common sense is the most uncommon of the senses.

Dave: I'm becoming a doctor.
Dave: I like people
Dave: ...when they're unconscious

Ignatius

High Judge

• Administrator
    High Judge
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 3,090 posts |
  • 384 Clan Points

Virgo Sun. This one kind of sounds like me.
"analytical, intelligent, reserved, critical, helpful, conscientious"
"
generally respectable, hard-working individuals who have a love of knowledge and know-how. "
Spoiler

Scorpio Moon. This one sounds less like me.

"Strengths: Courageous, brave, independent, not a fearful nature. The type of man who is attracted to sensual erotic women.
Weaknesses: excesses of pleasures of the flesh, sensual delights and sensuality. Difficulty letting go."

so, apparently I identify with both the virgin and the slut
Spoiler

I think I'm Aquarius Ascendant, but can't find a description for that.

View PostGalactaRay, on 13 August 2015 - 08:43 PM, said:

Fire is the silent hero

Recipient of Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users