Dave

Big Boss

• Webmaster
    Eternal Flame
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 1,765 posts |
  • 25 Clan Points

If you encounter any errors/skin issues, please post here and I'll look into fixing them ASAP.

Krevin

Squire

• Members
  • 43 posts |
It seems to me that the Reputation system is missing.
Posted Image

Lytic

Warrior

• Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 256 posts |
When you're in a forum (the list of threads page), and a thread has more than one page. Hovering over the page 1/2/etc. buttons makes the picture disappear or something and only the tiny number is clickable.

Minor annoyance.
Posted Image

Twit

Warrior

• Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 242 posts |
I also suffer this minor inconvenience.

Dave

Big Boss

• Webmaster
    Eternal Flame
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 1,765 posts |
  • 25 Clan Points

View PostKrevin, on 27 June 2010 - 04:30 PM, said:

It seems to me that the Reputation system is missing.
It's a pointless system. Not gonna implement it until we can find some sort of use for it, or we'll end up with catman having -200 on two forums. I'd feel sorry for it.

When you're in a forum (the list of threads page), and a thread has more than one page. Hovering over the page 1/2/etc. buttons makes the picture disappear or something and only the tiny number is clickable.
Thanks, never had more than one page in a topic when testing. Shall fix it now.

What?

Ace Attorney

Promethean Guard
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 2,366 posts |
  • 87 Clan Points

View PostDave, on 27 June 2010 - 10:51 PM, said:

It's a pointless system. Not gonna implement it until we can find some sort of use for it, or we'll end up with catman having -200 on two forums. I'd feel sorry for it.

aweeeeeeeeeeeeeee
say can you give  me the first warning

[10:09:03 PM] Kiri: Gah, What?'s poor spelling is contagious!
[10:09:18 PM] Kiri: It is spreading throughout the lands of Draconis. Soon we shall have an epidemic on our hands.
[10:09:28 PM] CompleteZero: Worse than the banana plague too
[10:09:52 PM] CompleteZero: 'Notable Events'

[6:55:21 PM] Robert Joe: What?, you are not Jenna. You are supposed to eat the Stawberries, not people.

http://www.circlever...omics/CVS19.gif

http://www.circlever...omics/CVS13.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

What?

Ace Attorney

Promethean Guard
    Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 2,366 posts |
  • 87 Clan Points

the report button is not working

[10:09:03 PM] Kiri: Gah, What?'s poor spelling is contagious!
[10:09:18 PM] Kiri: It is spreading throughout the lands of Draconis. Soon we shall have an epidemic on our hands.
[10:09:28 PM] CompleteZero: Worse than the banana plague too
[10:09:52 PM] CompleteZero: 'Notable Events'

[6:55:21 PM] Robert Joe: What?, you are not Jenna. You are supposed to eat the Stawberries, not people.

http://www.circlever...omics/CVS19.gif

http://www.circlever...omics/CVS13.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

Twit

Warrior

• Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 242 posts |
I want my avatar to be 100x100, but it's forcing 150x150. Can you make it so that it's user chosen and no imagescale required?

Tinder

Mage

• Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 383 posts |
That seem to be working fine for the normal member group, switching to a clan group seem to have the effect of stretching things in certain ways.

Oh yeah Twit, go to the avatar setting page, and click on "save". It fixed my stretched avatar that resulted from group change.
Posted Image

Krevin

Squire

• Members
  • 43 posts |

View PostDave, on 27 June 2010 - 10:51 PM, said:

But how am I supposed to make myself feel superior to everybody? :P

Tinder

Mage

• Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 383 posts |
You could try offering them your body to make acknowledge your...oh wait...but do it anyway.
Posted Image

Twit

Warrior

• Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 242 posts |

View PostTinder, on 28 June 2010 - 07:54 AM, said:

That seem to be working fine for the normal member group, switching to a clan group seem to have the effect of stretching things in certain ways.

Oh yeah Twit, go to the avatar setting page, and click on "save". It fixed my stretched avatar that resulted from group change.
That worked! Thanks :)

Tinder

Mage

• Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 383 posts |
Ah so it worked. Glad I can help.
Posted Image

Kaiser

Knight

• Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 153 posts |
RE: Attached file

Why does that button do nothing? It'd be convenient for it to select all the conversations and be able to mark them/delete them, but it does nothing. In the screenshot I only have 4 convos, but I just had to select like 30 individually to delete them and that's not cool.

In relation, is there a "select all" command I'm missing? Because that would be cool.

Edit: I have another really little issue that's probably nothing but I would to complain about it anyway!

If you would examine exhibit A here...  

Posted Image

Here we have a notification popping up regarding dear old Twit replying to my status! How nice of him. I shall press "view" because that's what the forum wants me to do because that button is that color! (In addition, if I were to press "mark as read", I would get the same inevitable problem, just without the second step.)

Posted Image

There it is. How nice of him! Very clever reply as well. Ok, I've seen it, and I notice my messenger notification number has been updated to show that I got one, the one I am currently viewing. Ok, let's go back to the main forum page!

Posted Image

IT'S STILL THERE. This happens to me every time, and the only way to get rid of it is to go and view the notification again.

I'm stressing over absolutely nothing and it's probably not a bug and it's not something worth taking the time to fix, but I felt like letting you know that it's there.

Attached Files

Edited by Kaiser, 29 June 2010 - 06:32 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
| Facebook | Twitter | Formspring |

We are nothing without brotherhood, and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers.

Lytic

Warrior

• Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 256 posts |
I get that too. Sometimes refreshing the page works.

Edit: Or just click it so the thing pops up and then wait like 3 seconds. Then close it. That should work too. It's like the Facebook notifications thing.

Edited by Lytic, 29 June 2010 - 06:35 PM.

Posted Image

Dave

Big Boss

• Webmaster
    Eternal Flame
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 1,765 posts |
  • 25 Clan Points

Yeah, unfortunately the PM notification system and the general forum notification system aren't directly linked like that. You have to click on the notifications box to remove any new notifications. Of course, if it really bothers you, you can disable notifications/change what you're notified of ("Edit Options" link at the bottom of the dropdown notifications menu).

As for your other issue, that's odd. It was working a couple of days ago, and now it appears to have died.. I'll look into it. Thanks.

Lytic

Warrior

• Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 256 posts |
Not a forum issue, but a website one:

I noticed on the front page of the site, the news feed and content right side-bar have been shifted to the right a bit.
Posted Image

Dave

Big Boss

• Webmaster
    Eternal Flame
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 1,765 posts |
  • 25 Clan Points

It's appearing normally for me... make sure your zoom is set to 100%, and not anything higher or lower? What browser are you using?

Lytic

Warrior

• Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 256 posts |
Firefox 3 on a Mac.

I fiddled with the zoom and its the same at any percentage.

Looks like this:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dave

Big Boss

• Webmaster
    Eternal Flame
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 1,765 posts |
  • 25 Clan Points

That's very odd... it seems to be rendering the page differently, since none of that text is meant to be as bold as its appearing. Are you 100% sure that you're viewing it at the default zoom level? (control + 0)

I'll put a max-width on the content zone to try and stop it from being able to expand like that, anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users