Dave

Big Boss

• Webmaster
    Eternal Flame
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 1,765 posts |
  • 25 Clan Points

Hey everyone, and welcome to the revival and fusion of two former Golden Sun websites, GSAR and Elemental Temple. I'm sorry about the delayed launch, but I ran into some unexpected problems with the skin which I wanted to repair before making it public.

Those of you who were members of the original GSAR probably won't know me (I think I was a member back in 2003, but I can't remember which username I used), but I used to go by the name of Blitz and was the former webmaster of Elemental Temple. I currently run a Fire Emblem website, FEE. I believe that Zip has already told you that anyone who was a staff member of the original website is more than welcome to regain their old position here as long as they remain a committed member of the community.

I realise that things will most likely start off very slowly, but I plan on spreading the word in the coming months, and hope that we will be able to build up an active community before the release of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn at the end of the year.

You will most likely encounter several forum errors as I took a few shortcuts when designing this skin, so if you do find something that doesn't look right or a feature which doesn't work, please let me know in this topic. It is designed to be best viewed in Firefox and Google Chrome, so please keep that in mind if you're using another browser and something looks a little odd. Also, for those of you who have large monitors (like myself), I am working on a fluid version of this skin which will stretch across the whole screen.

The website itself is coming along nicely, and should be ready for launch at some point next week.

Tinder

Mage

• Mars
  • Mars Clan
  • 383 posts |
Ah excellent, great job with the skin, it looks absolutely legendary.

I can't seem to start topics in the entry hall sub-forum though, this being my first post here feels a bit awkward.
Posted Image

Dave

Big Boss

• Webmaster
    Eternal Flame
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 1,765 posts |
  • 25 Clan Points

Crap, forgot to set permissions for that forum. You should be able to post now.

And thank you.

Nitro

Squire

• Members
  • 13 posts |
lol, was this site blaquecocked too?

Dave

Big Boss

• Webmaster
    Eternal Flame
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 1,765 posts |
  • 25 Clan Points

Nah. It died several years ago. No Nigerians were involved.

Nitro

Squire

• Members
  • 13 posts |
Well thats a relief.

Kemosabi

Lithium Wisdom

• Members
  • 110 posts |
Well, now we're back, and with stunning speed, I might add! Good job, all around.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

M@ni@c

Zero Knight of the Holy Bryutannian Empire

• Scholar
    Jupiter
  • Jupiter Clan
  • 373 posts |
Speedy, indeed. I'll admit, I'm thrilled about seeing the website proper re-launched! ^^

Raisins are the antithesis of bananas.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Tabletop characters:

- Zerano

- Thanias Ormus

Twit

Warrior

• Venus
  • Venus Clan
  • 242 posts |

Speedy, indeed. I'll admit, I'm thrilled about seeing the website proper re-launched! ^^

Heyyyy. We tried hard to relaunch it back then, it was just a failed attempt cause we're not as good at making an awesome site as Dave and Zip are :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users