Enter: Forum of Weyard (aka GS Costume Party)

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

Kirigishi

Ranger

• Administrator
    Frost Knight
    Mercury
  • Administrators
  • 4,402 posts |
  • 295 Clan Points

The time has come for the people of Weyard to set aside their differences and come together as a single community. Will you join us?

Posted Image

Ahoy, GSAR! It is with pleasure that I announce the launch of Forum of Weyard, a board made exclusively for roleplay as our favorite GS characters! The product of GSUN staff discussion, the FoW provides a space for us to step into the shoes of familiar characters and engage in some light-hearted RP with other fans of the series. You'll find many familiar features on this RP board, including an "Entrance Hall" and "Answer the Question" thread. Now the challenge is to create believable posts from the perspective of your chosen GS character!

A few rules and regulations:
  • Please register under the name of your chosen GS character, and update your profile picture to match.
  • You can choose to declare which character you are playing, or simply play anonymously! It's the characters we care about here.
  • Limit one character per person (for now).
  • Please do not duplicate characters already represented on the Forum.
  • Please stick to GS canon as much as possible (e.g. Iodem should not be portrayed using Psynergy, and Isaac should not go around claiming he's actually married to Mia). Of course, you have creative license to develop your character in areas where the games have left room for imagination!
On Tuesday, 8/1, we'll be launching a mini-adventure for all of our characters to get involve in. Be sure to check back then for more details!

Let us know if you have any suggestions for how to make this a more enjoyable and rewarding experience. Post and be merry!

List of characters already registered at the Forum:
Spoiler

Tawny779 said:

you come for the Golden Sun. You stay for the crazy <3

Misery said:

Common sense is the most uncommon of the senses.

Dave: I'm becoming a doctor.
Dave: I like people
Dave: ...when they're unconscious

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users