Ignatius

High Judge

• Administrator
    High Judge
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 3,018 posts |
  • 368 Clan Points

Hey everyone! Things have been kinda dead here recently, and I feel I could use updates on what's been going on with most of you. So let's start with how you plan to spend your time over your winter break? Will you be celebrating anything, and if so, how? Who will you be with?

View PostDeltan the Dramatic, on 02 July 2016 - 09:07 PM, said:

Merc, Ignatius [...] these two are roughly equivalent to Exodia the Forbidden one.

Recipient of Posted Image

Dave

Big Boss

• Webmaster
    Eternal Flame
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 1,763 posts |
  • 25 Clan Points

Work work work. At this point in time I have both christmas/boxing day and NYD off work, so it'll be nice to have a couple of long weekends off I guess.

Ignatius

High Judge

• Administrator
    High Judge
    Mars
  • Administrators
  • 3,018 posts |
  • 368 Clan Points

Don't work yourself too hard! I consider myself fortunate to get all the way from the 23rd to the 1st off of work, which is especially nice this year since Kiri will be coming to visit for a couple of weeks over the break. So I'll be spending my holidays with her! And my parents and brother, to a lesser extent.

My family goes in for the gift exchange and ornamentation of Christmas, and most of my immediate relatives attach a religious meaning of some sort to the holiday, though it's not very pervasive in our at-home activities. It tends to more just be a festive period for me where I spend more time with family.

View PostDeltan the Dramatic, on 02 July 2016 - 09:07 PM, said:

Merc, Ignatius [...] these two are roughly equivalent to Exodia the Forbidden one.

Recipient of Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users